Vansky Indoor Amplified TV Antenna 50 Miles
Cut the cable and get access to FREE HD programs forever including local news, weather forecast and sitcoms,kids and sports programs etc.
Enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows,720p,1080i,1080p|ATSC available.
Range:50 miles with amplifier
Power supply connector:USB
Before you buy, visit "antennaweb.org" or "antennapoint.com" check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50miles.
If your digital TV antenna is not working as expected, try the following tips:
1, Check to make sure you have correctly connected the digital TV antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
2, Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to Indoor TV Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
3, Reposition the Indoor TV antenna in a different location. Maybe place it higher on a wall or closer to a window.
4, keep the TV antenna away from those big power consumption devices interference, such as air conditioner, refrigerator and microwave oven... etc.
5, This is an amplified TV antenna. If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again.
If the external amplifier can't work as expect,You can also purchase our HDTV Antenna Amplifier Signal Booster Here: B01N2QRBCC.
The actual receivable range may highly dependents on your distance and location.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains, buildings,etc will reduce effective range.
Always re-scan for TV channels after moving the digital TV antenna, sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference.
At Vansky, we stand strongly behind the craftsmanship of Our Brand Products.
That's why we back them with 45 Days Money Back & One Year Hassle Free Guarantee and provide Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.
1byone Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna:
Our Super Thin Antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from all your local television stations. So never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again and get all your local channels in crystal clear quality, absolutely free.
At 1byone, we create lasting products that help people benefit from the power of technology and make life better, easier and more fulfilling. Come join our family with over 5 million satisfied customers and counting!
Indoor HDTV Antenna Features:
1) Excellent reception on all FM/VHF/UHF channels.
2) Can be safely painted to match any home décor without affecting reception or resulting in signal loss.
3) The super soft, unobtrusively thin design and powerful reception capabilities make this antenna a top choice for any home.
4) Fast and easy set up in 3 steps:
a. Connect the antenna to “CABLE/ANT IN” on the back of any HDTV.
b. Place the antenna in an optimal position, usually on a wall or window.
c. Scan for channels using your TV's 'Channel Search' and be ready to enjoy free TV!
Indoor TV Antenna Specifications:
Frequency range: 47-230MHz, 470-862MHz
Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
Noise figure: ≤3dB
Power Supply: Via USB Power Adapter(5V/100mA)
1byone Comprehensive Warranty:
All 1byone TV Antennas come with a 30-day money-back guarantee so our customers can purchase without worry. A happy customer experience is our #1 priority and so we also stand by our customers with a 12-month warranty. Simply contact us and we will happily send a replacement if any issues arise.
1.For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.
2.Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.
3.Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
4.Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
5.This is an amplified antenna. If a signal cannot be received when using the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with signal reception.
6.If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal. Search B01N5MLC1M on Amazon for the 1byone Converter Box.
The antenna is designed for Digital TV with built-in tuner for free view. Simple to use and free forever. With it, you can enjoy the TV progrom free at home!
Before purchasing, pls. double check
If your location has DTMB signal
If your TV support DTMB
Before use, please connect the antenna and move it to find the best location for strong receiption.
Connect antenna to your TV
Place the antenna to window or stick to window glass
Choose correct singal source.
Start to scan channels. You can move the antenna and then rescan to find the best install location.
How to use
1. Connect the WochiTV Antenna to the back of your TV coaxial receiver.
2. Power on the antenna by below ways
Powered by TV's USB charging port
Powered by Digital STB charging port
Powered by External USB power adapter(not included)
3. Attach the Antenna on the wall or window, behind a picture, on a shelf or anywhere to get the best reception.
4. Select correct singal source and then start a channel scan with the antenna. If the reception is sporadic, move the antenna to another location and rescanning.
5. Enjoy your FREE TV program.
1. Placing the antenna higher or closer to a window may get better reception. You must rescan whenever you move the antenna.
2. Go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for free view.
3. TV reception depends on the distance from your home to the transmitting tower and the surrounding environments.
Frequency range: 170 - 240Mhz, 470 - 862Mhz
VSWR: up to 2.0 : 1
LAN gain: 25dB
Operation temperature: -45℃ to 85℃
Storage temperature: -45℃ to 85℃
Receiving range: VHF/UHF
AKARY Indoor HDTV Antenna 35 Miles Range Ultra Thin TV Antenna
Never pay expensive cable or satellite fees again. Upgraded AKARY 1080P HDTV digital antenna can get access to free HD TV programs including local news, weather forecast and educational programs etc. With high-tech material construction and sophisticated circuitry, AKARY HDTV antenna works stable with high performance to pick up available HDTV signals to give you a full new experience of enjoying HDTV.
Step 1: Place the HDTV antenna in an area with good reception.
Step 2: Connect the antenna directly to HDTVs with HD tuners or through a set-top box for TVs without HD tuners.
Step 3: Scan for channels and access all your favorite local and national programs completely for free.
1. Only free channels are accessible - AKARY antenna can't access to paid channels.
2. Channel reception will vary based on what is broadcasted in your area, your distance from broadcast towers, and any geographical obstructions between you and the towers. Kindly enter your zip-code or address in the following link http://dtv.gov/maps to check the available TV reception in your location.
3. This Antenna can pick up signals from 35 miles range. Make sure your distance to the nearest TV station is within this range.
4. Remember to re-scan for TV channels after moving the TV antenna, sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference.
5. Extreme weather like thunderstorms may affect the signal reception. Run a re-scan after the storm if the signal doesn't come back after the storm.
Working Frequency: VHF 47-240MHz, UHF 470-862MHz
Typical Antenna Gain: 3.5dBi
Reception Range: 35 miles
We Make TV Signal Reception Easier and More Convenient
Never Pay Hugely Expensive Cable or Satellite Fees Again! You Can Get All the Local Channels in High Definition, Absolutely Free.
InkoTimes Paper Thin Digital Indoor HDTV Antenna is specially designed to receive digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from local television stations and can pull in all of your local news, weather,
sitcom, kids and sports programming with no monthly contract or bills. Just plug the amplified TV antenna in to your television and let the antenna do all the work.
Cut Cable Bills Out of Your Life
This isn't just an antenna - it's a passport to freedom. Your cable company doesn't want you to know this but you can still get lots of channels right over the air - and for free.
1) Excellent reception on FM/VHF/UHF channels.
2) Paintable to match your home decor.
3) Super thin and extremely soft design.
4) Fast and easy setup with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
Super Soft, Paintable Design
Super soft, unobtrusive design and powerful reception capabilities make the antenna a top choice in any home. It can be safely painted to match any home décor without affecting reception or signal loss.
Delivers full 1080p HD to any digital-ready television.
Super Easy to Set Up
1) Connect to 'ANT IN' on the back of any digital-ready TV.
2) Place the antenna in an optimal position, usually on a wall or window.
3) Scan Channels by selecting 'Menu' then 'Channel Search' and you are ready to enjoy your free TV.
Includes two-sided mounting tape so you can move the antenna freely and find the best location for a high quality signal.
1) Hang on the wall.
2) Stick on the window.
3) Hide behind the TV.
4) Stand on the table or bookshelf.
In this video I compare 2 HD Antenna receivers and explain how to install and configure your HD tv to receive free over the air hd channels. Good site to check ...
LDM SEEN AS POWERFUL TOOL IN NEXT-GEN TV LDM seems destined to play a big ... which range from robust transmission to moving or indoor receivers up to very efficient delivery of UHDTV to rooftop antennas,” said Chernock. “One of the new tools available ...
Washington, D.C. – This Friday, TVfreedom.org and Antennas Direct are joining forces on a broadcast “TV Liberation Tour” stop in San Francisco, CA to give away 300 indoor digital broadcast TV antennas to residents of Chinatown. The event will be held ...
And one of the most popular spots for indoor antennas - on top of the TV - may not be the best. Consumers having trouble with digital TV reception should try moving their antennas to one of these locations: Near a window As high as possible Away from other ...