DUAL TUNER RECEIVER TO CONNECT TWO TV, SECOND TV WORKS WITH A RF REMOTE THRU WALL. SECOND TV JUST NEEDS TO BE WIRED FROM RECEIVER.
DISH 322 features two tuners for independent satellite TV viewing on two separate televisions,
all in a slim-line chassis design.
FRONT PANEL FEATURES
- Buttons: Power, Channel Up, Channel Down
- Indicator Lights<
- Green "POWER" TV1 LED indicates the TV1 tuner is on
- Blue "POWER" TV2 LED indicates the TV2 tuner is on
- IR remote sensor, IR blast emitter (TV1 only)
- Door and smart card receptacle (unused)
REAR PANEL FEATURES
- 2 satellite tuner inputs 1 UHF Pro remote antenna input
- 1 telephone jack<
- 3-prong power cord<
- TV1 Connections
- 1 set RCA-type audio/video outputs
- 1 S-video output
- 1 RF modulated output (channel 3/4)
- 1 TV antenna/cable input
- TV2 Connections - 1 set RCA-type audio/video outputs - 1 agile modulated output (channels 21-69; 73-125); mono audio SPECIFICATIONS - Dimensions (approx.): 1.75"H x 15"W x 10.625"D - Weight (approx.): 5.25 lbs. - Color: Matte black with silver buttons - DISH 322 Standalone Receiver Part number: 119941 - DISH 322-22D System (includes DISH 500 antenna and DISH Pro Twin LNBF) Part number: 119970 Number of Satellite Tuners - 2 Independent TVs Supported - 2 Supports HDTV - No Digital Video Recording - No DISH Home Interactive TV - Yes On-Screen Caller ID - Yes Optical Digital Audio Output - No Remotes - 2 DISH Pro Plus Compatible - Yes Software Upgradeable via Satellite - Yes
DISH 301 is DISH Network's entry-level feature-rich satellite receiver with a sleek, slim-line chassis design. DISH 301 uses the DISH Home Interactive User Interface and offers interactive features that enhance your television viewing experience
(3.4 - 4.4 Remote Set) This Listing is for a Dish Network 3.4 IR #1 with Green Color Coded ID. Pad. and 4.4 IR / UHF #2 with Blue Color Coded ID Pad Remote. (3.4 IR #1. And 4.4 IR / UHF #2 Remote's are a Upgrade replacement for Remote for 322 receiver) is Brand New Grade A #1 Quality. Dish Network Remote Control Set. This Set is a direct replacement Remote's #1 and #2 for Model number 322 Dish Network Receiver.
Product Description This remote is designed to work with the model 322 receivers, but will work with virtually every model of Dish Network Receiver. Please contact Dish Network if you are unsure of which remote to purchase for your receiver model. Technical Details •Four-function remote control •Will operate up to four devices: satellite receiver, TV, DVD, VCR, sound system, etc. •These can be used as IR or UHF remotes (the tab can be switched to be either #1 or #2)
http://bit.ly/DISH322 DISH Network 322 Receiver available at ebay.
American Legion meeting set
The American Legion Kona Post 20 will meet at 3:30 p.m. today at the VFW facility on Kaiwi Street adjacent to Kona Locksmith. Dinner begins at 5 p.m.
Artist talk is tonight at Donkey Mill
The University of Hawaii at Hilo is bringing artists to Hawaii Island as part of its annual Summer Art Institute Program. James L. McElhinney, a visual...Source: www.westhawaiitoday.com
On July 14, 2015, at 4:00PM (CT), Mediacom’s contract to carry WIAT 42 will expire. We are working hard to reach a new agreement, however, as a trusted source for news and information, it is important to keep our viewers informed when a contract deadline approaches and a new agreement has not yet been reached. By law, if we do not reach an agreement, Mediacom can no longer...Source: wiat.com
... charged to your account for each dual tuner receiver (models 322, 522, 625, and ViP622 DVR) activated. This fee will be waived on a monthly basis for each such receiver that DISH Network confirms has been continuously connected to your same land-based ...
Broadcom Corp., a provider of silicon solutions enabling broadband communications, announced that EchoStar Communications Corp. has adopted a combination of Broadcom chips for its new DISH Network ... 322 can deliver DBS programming to multiple TV ...