DirecTV KA/KU SWM 5 LNB Satellite Dish - AU9, Enables You To Receive progrmming In HD Via Satellite, from 5 satellite 101/99/103/119/110 into one wire solution SWM. Required For DIRECTV High-Definition Programming. SWM: SINGLE WIRE MULTISWITCH DirecTV Ka/Ku 5 LNB Satellite Dish, Model AU9-SL5-SWM This new dish from DIRECTV encompasses three LNBs to receive the 119 ,110 ,101°, 99°, and 103° degree satellites for local HD programming. The DirecTV Ka/Ku Multi-Satellite Dish antenna is primarily designed for use with up to eigth independently operating DirecTV Ka/Ku MPEG4 HD Receivers but will function with other DirecTV receivers as well.
Input Frequency Range: Low Band:10.70~11.70GHz; High Band:11.70~12.75GHz
L.O. Phase Noise: -50dBc/Hz@1KHz; -75dBc/Hz@10KHz; -95dBc/Hz@100KHz
Output Frequency Range: Low Band:950~1950MHz; High Band:1100~2150MHz
Image Rejection: 40dB(Min.)
Noise Figure: Low Band:0.6dB(Typ.); High Band:0.6dB(Typ.)
1 x Quad LNB
This SL3 Slim Line Dish receives satellites 99, 101 and 103 to pick up legacy HD programming that has been moved over to 103 and 99.
Refrigerator, Reach-in, two-section, glass doors, stainless steel front, aluminum sides, clear coated aluminum interior with stainless steel floor, (6) adjustable PVC-coated wire shelves, LED interior lighting, 4" castors, 1/3 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.8 amps, 9' cord, NEMA 5-15P, cULus, NSF, CE, MADE IN USA
Low noise figure
Low power consumption
High quality weather protection
1) Input Frequency: 10.70~11.7GHz(LOW BAND);10.70~12.75GHz(HIGH BAND)
2) Output Frequency: 950~1950MHz(LOW BAND);1100~2150MHz(HIGH BAND)
3) LO Frequency: 9.75/10.6GHz;9.75/10.75GHz
4) Noise Figure: 0.1dB(Typ.)
5) Conversion Gain: 60dB(Typ.)
6) F/D Radio: 0.6
7) Input Interface: Wave guide WR-75
8) Cross Pol. Isolation: 20dB(Typ.)
9) Image Rejection: 45dB(Min.)
10) Polarity Switching Voltage:Vertical: 12-14.5V ;Horizontal:16-18V
11) Operating Voltage: Vertical:11.5 ~ 14 Vdc ;Horizontal:16 ~19 Vdc
12) Band Switching Pulse: 0/22kHz tone
13) Gain Flatness: ±0.5dB/27MHz
14) D.C.Current Consumption: 160mA(Max.)
15) LO phase noise: -70dB/Hz at 10kHz;-90dB/Hz at 100kHz;-110dB/Hz at 1MHz
16) Output power(at 1dB gain compression): 10dB(Min.)
17) Out put VSWR: 2.5:1(Max.)
18) Output connector: 75Ω F type female
19) Operating Temperature: -40℃ ~ +60℃
20) Storage Temperature: -55℃ ~ +80 ℃
En este video se ve la Instalación de un LNB en la antena... ¿Como funciona la antena? ¿Que es el LNB? ¿Como se Hace la cofiguración de la antena en el ...
A little while ago I recd an sms telling me I could exchange my working Dual View decoder for an Explorer at a special price. I have just fought the traffic and taken time out of my very busy day to visit Multichoice Umhlanga and exchange my old decoder. After sitting and waiting for my number to be called the very helpful assistant said no problem she could do the exchange, gave me the price... Source: Hellopeter.com latest reports feed
I was recently contacted by the Ashford International Hotel.
They have a twin screen Sky HD set-up in their sports bar, and it was becoming a very poor viewing experience for their customers; with a blocking and freezing picture.
Upon checking the signal quality and strength with my meter, it was low and fluctuating.
I made my way up to the roof where the...Source: ashfordvision's Blog
The new Triax IP-LNB is based on SES’ SAT-IP standard protocol technology and will deliver eight concurrent satellite programmes in SD, HD or even Ultra HD quality via IP to portable devices like, tablets, smartphones and to PCs or TV sets. This new ...
An old state office building will be renovated into new hotel in Downtown Baton Rouge. The plans were announced Wednesday to convert the old Louisiana National Bank building at Convention and Third Streets into a 148-room Marriott Autograph hotel. In 2014 ...
The GLOBETrekker 2.0 has an integrated Norsat LNB, Norsat 50W ATOM BUC, a modem specified by the customer, an MPEG2/4SD/HD Encoder and a DVBS/S-2 modulator to provide superior portability. The GLOBETrekker 2.0 packs into three airline checkable cases and ...