This Universal Ku band LNB can receive signal from all linear polarized Ku Band Satellites such as: Galaxy 19 (97W), Galaxy 25 (93.1W), Galaxy 3C (95W), Galaxy 16 (99W),Galaxy 18 (123W), Galaxy 27 (129W), AMC 21 (125W), SatMex 5 (116.8W), SatMex 6 (113W), AMC 2/4 (101W), AMC 6 (72W), Horizons 2 (74W), AMC 5 (79W), AMC 9 (83W), AMC 3 (87W), Galaxy 28 (89W), Amazonas (61W), and more satellites
This Standard KU Band Single LNB has a super low 0.3dB noise figure. The lower number the better and the stronger the signal reception! Use this LNB with any Free To Air receiver for excellent and superior Ku band reception! Superior signal from Galaxy 19, AMC3, SES1, AMC6, G3C, AMC21, and all other Ku satellites!
Low noise figure
Low power consumption
High quality weather protection
1) Input Frequency: 10.70~11.7GHz(LOW BAND);10.70~12.75GHz(HIGH BAND)
2) Output Frequency: 950~1950MHz(LOW BAND);1100~2150MHz(HIGH BAND)
3) LO Frequency: 9.75/10.6GHz;9.75/10.75GHz
4) Noise Figure: 0.1dB(Typ.)
5) Conversion Gain: 60dB(Typ.)
6) F/D Radio: 0.6
7) Input Interface: Wave guide WR-75
8) Cross Pol. Isolation: 20dB(Typ.)
9) Image Rejection: 45dB(Min.)
10) Polarity Switching Voltage:Vertical: 12-14.5V ;Horizontal:16-18V
11) Operating Voltage: Vertical:11.5 ~ 14 Vdc ;Horizontal:16 ~19 Vdc
12) Band Switching Pulse: 0/22kHz tone
13) Gain Flatness: ±0.5dB/27MHz
14) D.C.Current Consumption: 160mA(Max.)
15) LO phase noise: -70dB/Hz at 10kHz;-90dB/Hz at 100kHz;-110dB/Hz at 1MHz
16) Output power(at 1dB gain compression): 10dB(Min.)
17) Out put VSWR: 2.5:1(Max.)
18) Output connector: 75Ω F type female
19) Operating Temperature: -40℃ ~ +60℃
20) Storage Temperature: -55℃ ~ +80 ℃
The Avengers KSC321S-2 LNB is a universal single LNBF with a L.O. of 9750. This LNB can be used anywhere for FTA (Free-To-Air) Satellite receivers.
The best performing PLL Standard LNBF on the Market.
hispasat capturado con lnb de directv fta antena parabolica offset 60 cm nota: la intencion de este video es demostrar que si se pueden capturar canales fta del ...
Some serious must-click link stuff from Jorge Arangure Jr. of Vice Sports . The first in a series called “The Cuba Diaries,” which chronicle Arangure’s visit to the country.
He touches briefly on baseball in this first installment, but this is a scene-setter which explains how Cuba is, at the moment, anxious. In transition from what it has known for the past half century to what it...Source: hardballtalk.nbcsports.com
Targeted for smartphones, tablets and 4KTV screens, the solution combines Neotion’s DVBeacon platform and Broadpeak’s nanoCDN system so that Eutelsat’s SmartLNB and DTH operators can deliver live OTT TV channels and interactive services.
Explaining the rationale for the launch, Neotion says that with the inexorable rise of mobile and tablet video consumption, it is key to enhance...Source: www.rapidtvnews.com
Triax, global supplier of innovative, high-tech solutions for the reception and distribution of video, audio and data signals, and Astra presented a new eight- channel IP-LNB (low-noise block converter) from Triax at their respective stands at ANGA COM.
The new Multichoice decoder might be based on Linux but it is greatly disappointing that viewers are not able to view FTA channels on it. This forces subscribers to make less than ideal set ups or not to view the channels altogether. This threatens the ...
Is there any way I can check for an LNB output without special equipment? I have a good quality multimeter. gregk: [snip] First, just FYI, Turksat... was fine. We had all the usual FTA channels, many of them duplicated, triplicated and more. Can you be ...