This battery is fresh, brand new and ships direct from the United States. . ZZcell Batteries are sourced from leading manufacturers of high performance batteries for portable electronic devices. . . All the products are guaranteed to meet or exceed original manufacturer's specifications and awarded with ISO:9001, CE and RoHS Certifications. ⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including DEHP, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Time to replace your aging Super Buddy meter battery? This battery is built to for compatibility with the Super Buddy line of meters. Install the battery yourself and save money! Replacement instructions included. 6 month warranty.
Compatible with: SuperBuddy 21 29 Satellite Signal Meter Applied Instruments Super-Buddy 742-00014
Pump up any outdoor gathering in an easy and user-friendly fashion with the ECOBOULDER! This fully submersible speaker will pump some serious tunes with its 100 watts of power, an 8” full range speaker, 3” tweeter plus an 8” passive woofer! It’s designed to survive any outdoor elements such as water, dirt, and debris which are sure to present themselves at outdoor parties. The EcoBoulder also delivers 10 hours of playtime at full volume and 100 hours of standby time, meaning guaranteed battery life for an entire day of fun before needing to recharge. Take it with you with a telescoping handle and oversized outdoor wheels to offer easy transportation!
1. Measure Units: Meters / Feet
2. Display: TN/Anti-UV LCD display
3. Backlighting: LED
4. 4.6cm diameter Round transducer sensor
5. Depth Range : Max: 100m (328ft) ; Min: 0.9m (3ft)
6. Sensor Beam Angle: 45 degrees
7. Operating Temperature is from -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
8. Uses 4 x AAA batteries (not included)
Package Included :
1. Fish Finder Display
2. Sonar Sensor (Transducer) with 25ft cable
3. Removable Transducer Float with Rubber Stopper
4. Transducer Side-Scan Adapter
5. Stainless Bolt and Wing Nut
6. Neck Strap
7. Operation Manual
How to use the Sonar Sensor:
1. Toss the sensor and float into the water.
2. Attach the Side-Scan Adapter to the boat hull using the mounting tabs.
3. Attach the sensor to a handle, lower the sensor into the water.
1. It will turn off automatically if the depth display reads "---" continuously for 5 minutes.
2. The transmitter is waterproof, but the receiver (unit with screen) is not waterproof, so please do not submerge or spray the fish finder screen with water.
3. It can not be used to detect bait fish(motionless) or fish that is smaller than 10cm.
4. When use this fish finder on moving boat, please make sure the moving speed is slowly (lower than 5 mph).
5. The product can only show you where the fish are. It can not show you how big the fish are, but you could adjust the Sensitivity setting. When the Sensitivity is high, it will show you both big fish and small fish; when low, it will only show you the big fish.
6. Extremely cold weather will impact the performance of the product. It is suggested that you keep the unit in temperatures above 0 degrees during operation.
7. Strong waves, suspended matter and muddy water,will affect the performance.
For more info on the Super Buddy please visit: http://www.techtoolsupply.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=SUPER-BUDDY-29KIT.
Another classic JRPG franchise has crawled back into the public mindset thanks to Square Enix formally confirming at E3 2015 that Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness , the fifth game in its animé inspired science fiction JRPG series, would be coming to the States on the PlayStation 4. That can only mean your buddy Ron is here to school you about the history and highs and lows...Source: www.technobuffalo.com
As much a part of U.S. Open Championship lore as deep rough and lightning-fast greens is the reality that each year, the tournament’s final round is played on Father’s Day.
Many past winners, from Jack Nicklaus to Tiger Woods, have afterward given tearful credit to their dads’ role in making it all possible.
Today, while the Open is coming to a close at Chambers Bay in Tacoma,...Source: thetandd.com
The Waterfront Blues Festival this year offers a multigenerational lineup across four stages featuring stalwarts like Buddy Guy and Allen Toussaint ... Gone are the more expensive Super Sunday passes festival organizers sold when name acts like Robert ...
Of course, last year's Ad Meter champion featuring the reunion of ... and Twitter (and that Snapchat video you made of your buddy crying over his team's loss) have enhanced the Super Bowl experience. And 63 percent of viewers will use some type of mobile ...