Antop Omni-directional Antenna- No monthly bill for watching TV!
The PL-414BG outdoor HDTV Antenna receives free broadcast HD Over-the-Air TV signals, such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and others. Compatible with TV converter boxes or digital televisions/4K Ultra High Definition (4K UHD) TVs, which can be installed in various locations around the exterior of your home: wall, roof, and attic. It is also suitable for RV and mobile home use.
Channel reception quality will vary depending on what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers, and your surroundings. BEFORE PURCHASING this antenna, please CHECK OUT what channels are available in your area via: dtv.gov/maps.
ANTOP's New Generation Digital Technology
1)4G LTE Filter: Built into all ANTOP amplified TV antennas, blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
2)Supports VHF / UHF digital signals.
3)Mounting accessory options.
ANTOP ON-LINE CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM is Available Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm (pst), Offering ANTENNA SELECTION & INSTALLATION ASSISTANCE, etc. ANTOP products come with 30-day money back guarantee and 12-month warranty with friendly customer service. Visit www.antopusa.com for complete Warranty, Return and Replacement details.
What's in the box
PL-414BG UFO Amplified Outdoor HDTV Antenna
AC/DC Power Adapter
Mast Clamp Kit
Instrucciones de Instalación en Español
1byone is a Global Leader in TV Accessories. Come Join Our 1byone Family of Over 5 Million Satisfied Customers and Counting!
Outdoor TV Antenna Specification:
Frequency Range:174-230MHz; 470-862MHz
Receiving Range: VHF/UHF
Built-in Amplified Antenna Gain: 21-23dB for VHF; 26-28dB for UHF
Power Supply Input: AC 110V 60Hz
Power Supply Output: DC 12V 100mA
1x Outdoor Antenna
1x Power Supply Unit (PSU)
1x 1.5m coaxial cable (from PSU to TV)
1x 21-Inch J-shape Pole
1x Mounting Base
1x User Manual
2x 6*19mm screw
1x 6*43mm screw
3x 6mm hexagon nut
2x 7*45 mm Plastic Anchor Bolt
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts. Also check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver ;
2. Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV’s setup menu, set the mode to Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions ;
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels ;
4. Signal quality determines picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, please try to place the antenna in various locations to find a best signal reception spot. After finding the optimal location for your antenna, you may be surprised by how many HD channels you receive ;
5. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal, put B07CF738QM or B01N5MLC1M into Amazon search box for 1byone converter box;
6. Before you buy, find out what channels are available in your area by visit "dtv.gov/maps" or "tvfool";
UPGRADED 2018 VERSION Indoor Amplified HDTV Antenna 60-90 Miles Range!
Indoor tv antenna Specifications
Frequency Rage :VHF 174-240Mhz, UHF 470-862Mhz
Compatible: 720p, 1080i, 1080p, HD, 4K | ATSC
Impedence : 75 Ω
Coax Cable : 1.5C-2V / Black L=16.5FT
Voltage : 5V
Fast and easy to set up
1)Please visit www.antennapoint.com or antennaweb.org to check nearest radio towers around your.
2)Visit http://dtv.gov/maps to confirm available channels .
3) Place the antenna, on window or as high as possible
4) Connect the HDMI cable from the amplifier to the TV.
5) Input your TV and make sure it is set for TV.
6) Set for menu on your and make sure it is set for "air" or "antenna", whichever you TV menu has.
7) Go to "Scan for Channels" or "Channel Scan" etc., select "ok" and scan for the menu.
The actual receivable range may highly dependents on your distance and location.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains,etc,. will reduce effective range.
Always re-scan channels after moving the indoor antenna, the result may be better.
Please adjust the amplifier to short range if your house is within 35 mile range from the tower.
Please switch the amplifier to "short range" if your house is very closer to the broadcast tower and have very strong signal.
If your Indoor TV antenna can't work as expected, try these tips:
Check to make sure you have correctly connected the hd antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
Re-scan for channels: In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to hdtv antenna or air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Try different locations , put the antenna up as high as you can. Or close to the window.
90 Days Full Refund and Lifetime Warranty with friendly customer service!
Now Choose HotCat Antenna and Cut the cable , enjoy FREE HD programs forever!
Vansky Universal TV Antenna with J-Mount Bracket
All acessoried you need to mount your outdoor antenna / satellite dish to your roof is included.
Universal Outdoor TV Antenna Mounting Pole
universal Outdoor TV Antenna Mounting Pole is a quick and economical mount for adding
antennas to any mounting situation. It can quickly adapt to many different pole
installations: the mount can be set up for roof, attic, or sidewall installations.
1. Select a desired mounting location.
2. Place the mast through the mounting base of the J-pole.
3. Level up the mounting base and then mark the pilot holes to be drilled with a marking pen.
4. Drill the pilot holes (with a drill bit about half the diameter of the bolt) into the marked areas.
5. Line up the holes of the mounting base of the J-pole with the drilled holes.
6. Drill and then secure the lag bolts into the pilot holes.
7. If necessary, you may adjust the direction of the mast by loosening the two lateral nuts on the mounting base of the J-pole.
At Vansky, we stand strongly behind the craftsmanship of Our Brand Products.
That's why we back them with 45 Days Money Back & One Year Hassle Free Guarantee and provide Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.
QUAD SHIELD SOLID CONDUCTOR RG-6 3GHZ 75 Ohm Coax Cable for (CATV, Satellite TV, & Broadband/High Speed Internet) paired with O-ring WEATHER SEAL BRASS compression connectors (PCT TRS-6LMG). UV resistant PVC jacket and is swept tested 5MHz-3GHz. It is tested to SCTS Standards, UL approved and ISO factory standard These cables are for indoor and outdoor use and can be used with either your CATV Cable or Satellite System. They can also be used for your Broadband Internet or High Speed Internet Router and digital HIGH DEFINITION satellite tv application.
This video demonstrates the signal quality of the Cubex Dual Band Satellite antenna used with Baofeng UV5R+. I make an effortless contact on Saudisat SO-50 ...
Cell signal booster functions as a cell signal amplification . This product is also known as a cell phone signal amplifier and cellular repeater. In the industry of cellular phones, this device is created to boost reception in local places with the use of signal amplifier, internal rebroadcast antenna and reception antenna. These are quite similar to...Source: Phone Signal Booster
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
How many times have you been fooled (or perhaps better stated, at least slightly mislead) by advertisements you’ve seen or heard on your TV or radio? Advertisers really do know their craft don’t they? It’s true, they definitely know how to make just about anything sound like the greatest... Source: the Norman TV View
LOS: Line of Sight, the path between point A (Antenna 1) and point B (Antenna 2) in an outdoor wireless network ... The e-Road could then be used as a common motorway for ordinary vehicles while providing electrical power to EVs. Similarly, the Korea ...
In addition to these interviews and primary research, secondary sources were used to develop ... due to weak satellite signals inside of a construction. All these factors make it necessary to develop special methods to extend outdoor communications ...
PEC is the manufacturer of The TV Shield ®, The Display Shield ® and The TV Shield PRO ® branded weatherproof digital signage enclosures and water-resistant outdoor TV cases. These display and TV protection solutions are used in over 6000 locations ...