The KING OA8000 Jack Replacement Head is a sleek HDTV antenna that gives you more than expected from such a small package. Ideal for your RV or home, the KING Jack Head will replace your old over-the-air antenna easily. The wider reception range makes it easier to find a signal and scan for available channels. Less directional than traditional RV antennas. It's designed for digital with better reception of UHF signals where over 80% of new DTV channels are broadcast. It also provides great reception of remaining VHF channels. The compact design is up to 70% smaller than traditional RV antennas and offers less wind resistance. The Jack Head is also simple to install in just minutes, without any special tools, on your RV or home. The RV bracket allows the antenna to be mounted in either direction to clear A/C, vent, or other roof obstructions.
The KING MB8100 Jack Mounting Plate covers all screw holes left by the old antenna for a watertight seal. Durable ABS plastic is weather resistant and UV-protected. The plate attaches to the base of your KING Jack Antenna with the included hardware.
A +12 VDC VHF/UHF amplified wall plate with +12 VDC receptacle, cable input jack and second set jack. White only. Use with Winegard non-amplified Sensar TV antennas only (RV-5095 and RV-5090 only).
The KING OA8201 Jack Antenna is simply the best RV over-the-air HDTV Antenna available. It features a wider reception range and is less directional than traditional RV antennas to provide broader reception coverage. Provides superior reception of UHF signals where over 80% of new DTV channels are broadcast, and great reception of remaining VHF channels. The Jack Antenna is easy to install and works with varying roof thicknesses and easily replaces an existing antenna. Once installed, the Jack Antenna easily avoids dead spots--effortlessly rotate the antenna 360 degrees with two fingers. The built-in digital TV reception meter simplifies setup and eliminates frustration, simply point the antenna for maximum reception before scanning for channels. The fixed height requires no cranking up or down. No need to remember to stow the antenna before driving away. The compact, aerodynamic mount offers superior wind resistance, is 70% smaller, and requires less roof space than traditional RV antennas.
1byone Outdoor RV & TV Antenna
1. Receives free broadcast High Definition TV signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and Fox). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers
The distance from the broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit http://dtv.gov/maps and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for the best results.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner is HD tuner, otherwise you can't watch HD channels.
4. The signal quality determines how many channels you can get as well as the picture quality. After you get this antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try to find the best point to place the antenna, you can get more HD channels than you think you would.
5. We make a commitment that all our TV antennas have a 12-month warranty. If you are not satisfied with the channels you get, please DO contact us. We will take care of your issue immediately and help you solve any problems you come across while using our antenna.
In this video we replace our Winegard Sensar TV Antenna with a newer design Jack OA-8000 replacement head. This antenna is available in a retrofit kit which ...
Follow CBSDFW.COM: Facebook | Twitter
FOR WORTH (CBSDFW) – A Fort Worth family is getting ready to go on a trip of a lifetime, and the reason for it is one many loving parents can relate to.
Johnathan and Kristie Gatica decided they would quit their jobs and buy an RV to take their two...Source: dfw.cbslocal.com
The group was able to "pace" a sheep's heart by transmitting radio frequency energy—much like what comes from your cellphone—from an antenna into a tiny microprocessor in the sheep, without contact with the animal.
"A lot of things in medicine are going to get rid of wires, get rid of batteries," said Dan Ewert, a professor in NDSU's Electrical Engineering department, who led the...Source: www.inforum.com
Northern Tool and Equipment’s Ultra-Tow trailer jack features the company’s proprietary fast-action technology and components designed to nearly eliminate cranking. The jack has a step-down base engineered for hands-free use with a foot tap and foot ...
I got real tired of seeing my design that others claim that they came up with for the Airstream RV antenna mount. I decided that I would again show others what I came up with in 1970's and some of the improvements that now are incorporated in MY original ...
A jack-knifed tractor-trailer closed two lanes of Interstate 24 westbound Wednesday morning near mile marker 178, which is near the I-24/U.S. 27 junction. The rig was carrying a load of bottled water and spilled part of its load onto the roadway.