1byone Outdoor RV & TV Antenna
1. Receives free broadcast High Definition TV signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and Fox). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers
The distance from the broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit http://dtv.gov/maps and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for the best results.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner is HD tuner, otherwise you can't watch HD channels.
4. The signal quality determines how many channels you can get as well as the picture quality. After you get this antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try to find the best point to place the antenna, you can get more HD channels than you think you would.
5. We make a commitment that all our TV antennas have a 12-month warranty. If you are not satisfied with the channels you get, please DO contact us. We will take care of your issue immediately and help you solve any problems you come across while using our antenna.
ViewTV Outdoor Amplified Antenna - 150 Miles Range - 360° Rotation - Wireless Remote
Have a television with a tuner or a digital converter box and want all of those FREE channels? This is the antenna for you!
Built-in Low-Noise and High Gain Amplifier
Built-in motor turns the antenna 360 degrees | Motor turns in both directions to avoid tangles
Wireless remote controller
Control Box with Dual TV Outputs is included
Assembles in minutes
Mounts to a pole up to 1" in diameter (pole not included)
Recommended to be mounted 30 feet above ground
Working Frequency: VHF 40~300MHz | UHF 470~890MHz
Noise Figure: <=2.5dB
Typical Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB | UHF 32~36dB
Reception Range: 150 Miles
Max Output Level:105dB u V
Main Voltage: AC-110V/60Hz
Operation Temperature: -10° C ~ 50° C
Coaxial Cable Length: 12M
Actual range may vary and is highly dependent on your location. Addresses in valleys or areas with large obstructions such as mountains, buildings, etc will reduce effective range.
Mounting pole not included - Put B01CKBFBC8 into Amazon search box for pole
The KING SureLock Digital TV Signal Finder offers a fool-proof way to locate the strongest available TV signal(s) no matter where you are. If your TV antenna can receive the signal, the SureLock SL1000 can help you point your antenna to maximize it! Rotating your directional TV antenna can be time-consuming. Unless you are pointed at the correct TV tower, you won’t get best reception when doing a TV channel scan. But you don’t know if you are pointing your TV antenna towards the correct tower unless you complete a full channel scan. It’s time to know where to aim your TV antenna before you do your channel scan, and the KING SL1000 can help. The SureLock SL1000 was designed to simplify the TV antenna aiming process and ease your frustrations. The meter connects in-line with your over-the-air TV antenna via coax input and output connections and provides bright LED feedback for signal strength measurements. The SL1000 also has a variable sensitivity adjustment to allow you to work with all TV transmitting towers, both near and distant. Look for the strongest TV signal and lock your antenna in!
Channel reception quality will vary depending on what’s being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers, and your surroundings
BEFORE PURCHASING this antenna, please CHECK OUT what channels are available in your area via：dtv.gov/maps.
ANTOP’s New Generation Digital Technology
- Smartpass Amplifier, exclusive ANTOP technology
- 4G LTE Filter: blocks 3G and 4G wireless signals for noise-free digital reception.
- High Gain reception technology.
- Durable exterior, waterproof design with UV coating.
- Supports VHF & UHF digital signals.
- Mounting accessory options.
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with you ANTOP Antenna
- Re-scan the channels after each switching of the Smart Switch.
- Scan channel monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
- Do not put or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
- Install the antenna as high as possible and near the window for better reception.
- Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference, such as air-condition, power station,elevator etc.
Range: 30 to 40 miles from point of signal origination
Power Supply: DC 12V
Reception Pattern: Omnidirectional
Color: Piano White
Exclusive Technology: Smartpass Amplifier, Built in 4G LTE Filter
Smart Switch On: Long range reception
Smart Switch Off: Short range reception
What’s in the box
AT-416BUFOSmartpass Amplified Digital Outdoor/ Indoor (Attic) HD TVAntenna
AC/DC Power Adapter
Power Inserter with Smart Switch
Mast Clamp Kits
16’ Coaxial Cable
With coverage of both vhf and uhf digital hdtv signals, the jack antenna offers a broad reception range and enhanced uhf reception where over 80% of the new digital channels are broadcast. You get completely uncompressed high-definition TV signals for the best picture quality available today. The jack antenna installs in just 5 minutes without any special tools. If you already use an over-the-air antenna, simply install the jack antenna in place of your existing antenna head.
This is a 2 part video. In part 1, I discover that the coax for my antenna is bad, so I have to repair it. In part 2, I upgrade the antenna with a Winegard Wingman ...
Unfettered by what Hollywood mandates these days (sequels, superheroes, stupidity), Debra Granik has built a career on verisimilitude—an admirable dedication to capturing the lives of people most movies ignore. Granik is interested in the Ozarks of Southern Missouri, where everything, as Ignatiy Vishnevetsky writes in his review of her new movie, Stray Dog , “exists in a...Source: www.avclub.com
“When it goes out, our phone is ringing off the hook,” said Doug Browning, president of Havasu-based Alpine Communications. His company received between 50 and 100 phone calls on Monday after a translator antenna, located in North Havasu, overheated and left television viewers without service. Many of them were users of the county’s television improvement district, a taxpayer-funded service...Source: www.havasunews.com
Burlington, Iowa-based Winegard Co., a key supplier of RV antennas to the RV industry, announced the activation of its new indoor antenna test facility featuring three specific measurement capabilities using equipment supplied by Nearfield Systems Inc ...
Gary McGinnis owns a trailer in Sam’s Beachcomber’s RV Resort, and brings his family to stay in Havasu every summer. The antenna he uses for his television reception was included when he bought his summer residence. “We get good reception ...
AM/FM Cassette Stereo, CD Player, Heated Holding Tanks, Main Awning, Microwave, Oven, Ceiling Fan, Outside Shower, Skylight, Ladder, Roof A/C, Stove, Stabilizer Jacks, TV Antenna, Slide Toppers, and Enclosed Underbelly. * Purchase price includes all ...