Upgrade your old rabbit ears with this HDTV compatible amplified antenna.
- Soft,ultra-thin,light weight design
- With table stand and double sided sticker included, convenient for multi-positioning.
- Built in high gain,low noise inline amplifier
- Multi-positioning for best possible reception
- Compatible with digital HDTV signal (ATSC) and DAB/FM radio
Search Signal Strength and Select Antenna before order.
- Find out what channels are available at your location via http://www.cbc.radio-canada.ca/en/explore/strategies/dtv/coverage-maps/
- For weak signal reception, an amplified antenna with longer range is recommended.
- The number of channels received will also be affected by the building structure or surrounding obstacles, or electromagnetic interference nearby.
- Place the antenna in a clear path between transmitter and reception location.
- Any obstacles surrounding will cause signal reflecting and weakening. In this case, an antenna with longer receiving range is recommended.
- Re-scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
- Install the antenna in a location that is as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
- Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
Receiving Range: 50 miles from point of signal origination
Frequency Range: 87.5~230MHz, 470~862MHz
Frequency Band: FM/VHF/UHF
Reception Pattern: Omni-directional
Power Supply: via AC/DC adapter (DC12V/50mA)
Cable Length: 10ft
Size: 8.98x13.0x0.04 in
2) AC/DC Power Adapter
3) Antenna Stand
4) Double Sided Foam Sticker
The Masione antenna from your home to bring you the most popular TV shows, news and sports, on both network and local television in full 1080 HD - for FREE. You do not have to pay the monthly bill for watching TV with this fashionable easy and well-made TV antenna.
Note: Before you buy this product, please check what available channels are in your area by using these websites:"antennaweb.org" or "antennapoint.com".
Installation is a breeze with only 3 steps: unwrap, plug it and scan channels.
STEP 1: Stick the antenna on the window/wall.
STEP 2: Connect to ANT IN on the back of any digital TV or the set-top box.
STEP 3: Scan the TV programs.
If your Indoor TV antenna is not working as expected, try the following tips:
1. Check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
2. Re-scan for channels: In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to indoor antenna or air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
3. Reposition the amplifier antenna in a different location. It is suggested place it higher on a wall or closer to a window. Sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference.
4. This is an amplified TV antenna. If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the antenna amplifier and try again.
Working Frequency: VHF47~240MHz,UHF 470~862MHz
Typical Antenna Gain: 3dBi
Impedance: 75 Ohm
Material of Coaxial Cable: Cu1.5C-2V L=3M
Connector Type: F Male / IEC MALE
Reception Range: 25 miles
Any questions with Happy Tao products, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service in the first time. Happy Tao is committed to providing each customer with the highest standard of customer service.
CrazyFire 50 Miles Indoor Amplified HDTV Antenna
Free for Life: Never Pay Your Cable or Satellite For Television Again! This hd antenna can pull in all of your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs absolutely FREE. Just connect it to your television and let the indoor antenna do all the work.
Multi-directional and Reversible: Indoor antenna changes range from the old rabbit-ear antennas to ultra-flat size, allowing them to be attached to a window or hidden behind a TV screen. Our flexible and paintable antenna can be blended in with your décor or sat upright on a table or cabinet which it's quite convenient for using.
Optimal Position: Signal quality determines how many channels you can receive as well as picture quality. Try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. Placing the indoor tv antenna higher or close to/in a window may result in better reception. You can put it higher on wall or on window (strongly recommended), it helps to get crystal clear digital & HD shows.
USB Powering for Saving: The CrazyFire 50 miles HDTV antenna is powered via a USB port located on the amplifier, which allows you to power the amplifier using a USB port on the back of your TV. If you do not have a USB port on the back of your TV, you may need an adapter when using the product, the adapter is not included.
Specification: Frequency range: 47-230MHz, 470-862MH Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF Gain:28dB Output level: 100dBuV Impedance: 75Ω Noise figure：≤3dB Power supply:USB cable （DC 5V / 40mA）
Package Include: 1 x CrazyFire USB HDTV Antenna 1 x Detachable amplifier 1 x USB Cable 1 x 3M Sticker
*Signal meter for your RV over-the-air TV antenna.
*Connects in-line with your antenna.
*Numbers feedback displays signal strength intuitively.
*Variable sensitivity adjustment to work with TV towers both near and far.
*LeaningTech DVB-T 95DT TV Antenna Signal Finder Meter with compass is more convenient to locate the satellite signal.
Frequency range: 170 - 860MHz
Input level range: 65 - 95 dBuv
Power supply: 9-12V DC or Battery pack 6x AA batteries(not included)
Certification: RoHS, CE
1. Connect the antenna cable to the left F Female and the battery pack cable to the right F Female. Remove any external amplifier* that may be connected to the antenna.
2. Adjust the antenna to the best position by watching the meter's reading. Higher up the scale gives a better signal. If the finder's reading becomes full scale, adjust the level control knob to reduce the reading to around 5 (Turning the knob clockwise will decrease the reading), continue to move the antenna until you have the highest possible meter reading.
3. Remove the finder and replace any amplifier that was disconnected.
-If your antenna has an internal amplifer, (eg: 01MM-SQ01), it should be powered by an external power supply via a DC power inserter. Make sure the power inserter is positioned between the finder and the antenna.
Philips SDV6122/27 HDTV Indoor Antenna, Unboxing, Setup & Test video. Be sure to watch both part 1 and part 2.
RadioShack has reached agreement with U.S. states over the sale of customer data, by consenting to limit the number of email addresses to be sold, and giving customers the opportunity to be removed from the list. A coalition of 38 U.S. states, led by Texas ...
This means there is no universal "best" indoor HDTV antenna. An expensive, amplified model may perform no better than a plain old set of rabbit ears—and it may actually perform worse. "In our tests, performance varied wildly—so much so that we couldn't ...
We occasionally receive messages from News 8 viewers that have issues tuning in our signal with their over-the-air ... TV2 HDTV A (amplified) OmniTV (amplified) Be sure to save your receipt to return antenna if it doesn’t work! Local Radio Shack tells ...