Vansky Outdoor Amplified HDTV Antenna 150 Miles Range with Motorized 360 Degree Rotation -UHF/VHF/FM Radio with Wireless Remote control
Get superior reception without the whole neighborhood noticing. This compact outdoor antenna is designed to maximize signal reception and integrate seamlessly into any home environment, indoors or out. Receive all available local HD digital broadcasts channels for free, including digital formats via UHF and VHF frequencies.
Comes with easy-to-follow user manual for perfect and easy installation.
Durable, sturdy design that can fully function outdoors in any weather.
Reception within a 150-mile range allows for you to access a wide variety of FREE channels.
1080p HDTV reception allows for the highest quality content.
Built-in 360 degree motor rotor comes with wireless remote control to allow for maximum convenience and flexibility.
Includes super low noise amplifier.
Note: TV signal reception is immensely affected by the conditions such as antenna height, terrain, distance from broadcasting transmission antenna and output power of transmitter. Channels you can watch may vary depending on these conditions.
Product Size: 20x10x29 inches
Weight: 4.9 lbs.
Working Frequency: VHF 40-300MHz | UHF 470-860MHz
Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB | UHF 32~36dB
Reception Range: 150 miles
1 - HDTV Yagi antenna with built-in roter & amplifier
1 - Rotor Control Box
1 - Wireless Remote for Rotor Control Box
1- 40ft Coax Cable
1- 4ft Coax Cable
1 - Power Supply for Rotor Control Box
The Best IT Products on the Market
Achieve Installation Perfection with InstallerParts - Choice of Audio, Video, and IT Professionals!
Each item we offer has been hand selected by our team and achieves our standards for premium quality. Our factory-partners employ industry environmental standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001 or RoHS.
Can't Beat the Price
With our factory direct low pricing, fast same-day shipping, flexible Amazon-matched return policy and a lifetime warranty on most non-electrical items, you can purchase InstallerParts products with maximum confidence.
TryAce Omni-directional Outdoor Amplified Digital HDTV Antenna No need use remote control to change the receiving direction for better signal with an old traditional outdoor antenna.
360 Degree Omni-directional Reception outdoor HDTV antenna provides excellent receiving ability in different directions,
no need to adjust signals by manual any more. Antenna can receive all broadcast signals over air for absolutely free!!!
The Strength of signal depends on what is broadcasted in your area, your distance from broadcast towers, and any geographical obstructions between you house and the towers.
- Excellent 360 degree Omni-directional reception with range up to 150 miles
- Support all HDTV digital and analog signals
- All weather operation anti-lightening, durable and anti-corrosion
- Safety design with (green) ground lead screw and corner protectors
- Easy installation in minutes with all necessary accessories included
- Enough longer coaxial cable (33ft)to connect antenna to TV
- Before you buy, visit "dtv.gov/maps" to check how many stations you can receive, and how many broadcast towers available within 150miles.
- Remember to re-scan for TV channels after moving the outdoor antenna.
- Place the antenna higher to improve the reception of the broadcast signals.
- Ensure that your TV has a built-in digital tuner or the set-top box supports digital HD tuning.
Working Frequency: VHF47~240MHz, UHF 470~862MHz
Reception Range: 150 Miles
Receiving Range: VHF/UHF/FM
Antenna Gain: 32dB Max (with Amplifier)
Noise figure: ≤3dB
Power Supply: USB Adapter
Coax Cable Length: 33ft
Free HD TV shows and news from your local broadcasting tower!
Multiple options of installation place. Indoor, outdoor, walls, balcony, roof. (Recommend to install on your roof to get the best reception.)
Weatherproof & waterproof & lightning protection.
Innovative design, muti-directional receive signal, muti-angle adjustment.
Simply and quick installation and commissioning: Installation - Connection - Scanning.
How to Install?
1. Connect the end(F-male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of TV or DVB-T tuner.
2. Place the antenna on wherever you like(Recommend to install on the roof).
3. Connect the end(F-male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of TV or DVB-T tuner.
4. In the TV's or STB's setup menu, set the tuner mode to "Antenna" or "Air". For more details please refer to your TV manual.
5. In the TV's or STB's setup menu, set TV to "scan" for channels. This can sometimes be listed as "auto-program", "auto-scan", "channel search" or "channel scan". Please refer to your TV manual.
6. If reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and re- scanning the TV until optimal position is found.
7. Fix the antenna on the optimal position.
1.Please scan for channels each time you try a new position for the antenna
2.Channels you will get depends on the TV tower broadcasting in your area, distance, terrain and surroundings.
Here is a review from another customer. He shows a full install from opening the box, assembly and finally installing on his roof. The top selling home antenna is ...
This call will be webcast and can be accessed via the Ruckus Wireless Investor Relations website at http://investors.ruckuswireless.com . A replay will be available following the call on the Ruckus Wireless Investor Relations website or for one week at the following numbers: (855) 859-2056 (domestic), (404) 537-3406 (international) using ID# 78115645.
ABOUT RUCKUS...Source: news.sys-con.com
Who's it for?
The budget-conscious whose local stations all lie in one direction. Also an option if you're open to installing an antenna outdoors.
Design and setup: far from flat
It may not have a household name or the sexiest design, but for $28, the Monoprice antenna is flexible and delivers reasonable performance for the money.
Looking like a piece...Source: www.tomsguide.com
Consumers having trouble with digital TV reception should try moving their antennas to ... even if your homeowners association says you cannot have an outdoor antenna, you CAN and it can be on the front of your house if that is where you need to install ...
A quality antenna allows any television in your home to pick up free, over-the-air high definition programming from popular networks such as ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, the CW, and a host of others. While a whole house, outdoor antenna system is ideal for getting ...
If you can't live without your Warriors, Cavs or Pelicans fix, but you also can't live with Comcast or another greedy cable provider, there's a way to watch the NBA playoffs ... television has been digital for a few years. You can buy indoor or outdoor ...