The KING OA8000 Jack Replacement Head is a sleek HDTV antenna that gives you more than expected from such a small package. Ideal for your RV or home, the KING Jack Head will replace your old over-the-air antenna easily. The wider reception range makes it easier to find a signal and scan for available channels. Less directional than traditional RV antennas. It's designed for digital with better reception of UHF signals where over 80% of new DTV channels are broadcast. It also provides great reception of remaining VHF channels. The compact design is up to 70% smaller than traditional RV antennas and offers less wind resistance. The Jack Head is also simple to install in just minutes, without any special tools, on your RV or home. The RV bracket allows the antenna to be mounted in either direction to clear A/C, vent, or other roof obstructions.
With coverage of both vhf and uhf digital hdtv signals, the jack antenna offers a broad reception range and enhanced uhf reception where over 80% of the new digital channels are broadcast. You get completely uncompressed high-definition TV signals for the best picture quality available today. The jack antenna installs in just 5 minutes without any special tools. If you already use an over-the-air antenna, simply install the jack antenna in place of your existing antenna head.
With the new KING omnigo antenna, you can enjoy free HDTV anywhere life takes you. This complete system is a powerful and compact HDTV Omnidirectional antenna designed for mobility. The KING omnigo comes with a collapsible tri-pod mount, a magnetic vehicle mount (for temporary mounting), flexible coax cable, power supply and a carry bag to accommodate your active lifestyle.
1byone Outdoor RV & TV Antenna
1. Receives free broadcast High Definition TV signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and Fox). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers
The distance from the broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit http://dtv.gov/maps and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for the best results.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner is HD tuner, otherwise you can't watch HD channels.
4. The signal quality determines how many channels you can get as well as the picture quality. After you get this antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try to find the best point to place the antenna, you can get more HD channels than you think you would.
5. We make a commitment that all our TV antennas have a 12-month warranty. If you are not satisfied with the channels you get, please DO contact us. We will take care of your issue immediately and help you solve any problems you come across while using our antenna.
The KING MB8100 Jack Mounting Plate covers all screw holes left by the old antenna for a watertight seal. Durable ABS plastic is weather resistant and UV-protected. The plate attaches to the base of your KING Jack Antenna with the included hardware.
In this video we replace our Winegard Sensar TV Antenna with a newer design Jack OA-8000 replacement head. This antenna is available in a retrofit kit which ...
We had the same problem in our old 5th wheel. One fellow wanted $1400 to repair it. When I told another repairman about it, he said he could do it for $750. I said go ahead and do it. When he came over to get the model number, he said I didn't have a problem (can't remember what it was) He said I had an air flow problem. Removed the cover and the insulation had fallen down. He didn't charge...Source: Travel With The Bayfield Bunch
Hello from Cornelius, North Carolina. Today, we woke up to overcast skies. The campground has gotten even less populated and of the 14 spaces on our row there were only three of us left. Our departure will leave only two spaces filled. I guess Monday is a good time to be here if you like solitude.
We took a walk after breakfast before getting ready to head out. We would gladly stay... Source: TravelPod.com TravelStream™ — Recent Entries at TravelPod.com
I got real tired of seeing my design that others claim that they came up with for the Airstream RV antenna mount. I decided that I would again show others what I came up with in 1970's and some of the improvements that now are incorporated in MY original ...
Last week, Winnebago gave me a sneak peek at the 2013 Winnebago ... For live broadcasts, there’s a Jack Digital TV antenna on the roof. This model, fixed in height so you never have to raise it, has 100mA of power. About 20 HD stations came in clear ...