The number 1 RV TV antenna in America just got better. Winegard has taken the powerfully performing Sensar III antenna and integrated it with the UHF enhanced Wingman antenna for the ultimate in over-the-air TV viewing. This amplified antenna receives all available VHF/UHF channels at an unsurpassed range up to 55 miles so you can enjoy watching all your favorite local programs in standard or crisp clear HD. Antenna is simple to use, just raise, lower and rotate the antenna with hand crank from inside your RV. Requires 46.25 inches length by 15.25 inches width, unobstructed roof space while stowed. Lowers to only 4 inches above the roof while traveling. Requires a minimum of 16 inches from the boom to the edge of vehicle or nearest object. Includes amplified antenna and lift assembly, +12 VDC white power supply with on/off switch, white interior control parts and 20 feet of 75 ohm coax cable. U.S. Patent D620,483. Made in the USA.
1byone Outdoor RV & TV Antenna
1. Receives free broadcast High Definition TV signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, and Fox). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Fast and easy set up with 3 steps - Unwrap, Plug it in and Scan channels.
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers
The distance from the broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit http://dtv.gov/maps and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for the best results.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your tuner is HD tuner, otherwise you can't watch HD channels.
4. The signal quality determines how many channels you can get as well as the picture quality. After you get this antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try to find the best point to place the antenna, you can get more HD channels than you think you would.
5. We make a commitment that all our TV antennas have a 12-month warranty. If you are not satisfied with the channels you get, please DO contact us. We will take care of your issue immediately and help you solve any problems you come across while using our antenna.
Winegard RS-3000 RoadStar Amplified Digital HD RV TV Antenna
Winegard RoadStar antennas feature an aerodynamically designed housing built strong, weatherproof and with a UV protected material for the harsh environment of an RV roof.In The Box
With coverage of both vhf and uhf digital hdtv signals, the jack antenna offers a broad reception range and enhanced uhf reception where over 80% of the new digital channels are broadcast. You get completely uncompressed high-definition TV signals for the best picture quality available today. The jack antenna installs in just 5 minutes without any special tools. If you already use an over-the-air antenna, simply install the jack antenna in place of your existing antenna head.
The Winegard Sensar III Batwing amplified digital RV antenna receives local broadcast HDTV signals. Watch top rated shows from broadcast networks in clear digital HD wherever your travels take you. The Winegard Sensar has been the leading RV TV antenna for decades and with has passed rigorous UV and environmental testing. The increased range and VHF capabilities of the Sensar allow you to watch your favorite shows in the lowest signal areas.
In this video we replace our Winegard Sensar TV Antenna with a newer design Jack OA-8000 replacement head. This antenna is available in a retrofit kit which ...
We had the same problem in our old 5th wheel. One fellow wanted $1400 to repair it. When I told another repairman about it, he said he could do it for $750. I said go ahead and do it. When he came over to get the model number, he said I didn't have a problem (can't remember what it was) He said I had an air flow problem. Removed the cover and the insulation had fallen down. He didn't charge...Source: Travel With The Bayfield Bunch
Hello from Cornelius, North Carolina. Today, we woke up to overcast skies. The campground has gotten even less populated and of the 14 spaces on our row there were only three of us left. Our departure will leave only two spaces filled. I guess Monday is a good time to be here if you like solitude.
We took a walk after breakfast before getting ready to head out. We would gladly stay... Source: TravelPod.com TravelStream™ — Recent Entries at TravelPod.com
I got real tired of seeing my design that others claim that they came up with for the Airstream RV antenna mount. I decided that I would again show others what I came up with in 1970's and some of the improvements that now are incorporated in MY original ...
Last week, Winnebago gave me a sneak peek at the 2013 Winnebago ... For live broadcasts, there’s a Jack Digital TV antenna on the roof. This model, fixed in height so you never have to raise it, has 100mA of power. About 20 HD stations came in clear ...