Chaowei Portable Digital TV Antenna Features:
1.It is an indoor outdoor digital antenna for HDTV,doesn't include an amplifier.If you can't get more channels,try to couple with Chaowei AMP1801 detachable signal amplifier booster(ASIN B078SS5DD8 ),the passive antenna will outperform an 50 mile amplified antenna by leaps and bounds.
2.Small antenna but mighty.It is acceptable to all portable applications: portable televisions,PCI/USB TV tuner,projectors,mobile TVs,ATSC tuner,DAB radio,etc.Works great while traveling&camping out.
3.Be sure to attach the magnetic base of the antenna to the largest and tallest piece of metal available near your TV.The magnetic base makes it setting a lot more stable and sturdy than other products out there.
4.Setup was a snap - Unwrap,Plug in and Scan channels.Improve reception if stick the magnetic base to a large metal surface,the bigger and taller the surface,the stronger the reception.
5.Setting Options-You can put on top of any iron surface like file cabinet,metal rack,DVD player,cable box;Or sit on TV,hidden behind TV/bookcase,even mount on roof if the cable allowed,it would work like a deep space satellite dish!!
6.How well it works,depends on many factors,specifically the distance between your location and the TV station,signal strength,terrain and elevation all affect TV reception.
DVB66 Indoor TV Antenna Specs
Frequency:VHF-Hi 170-240 MHz,UHF 470-860MHz
Operation temperature: -30～85℃
1.If your antenna is not working:
1) Make sure your TV has a builtin ATSC tuner;if NO, pls get a HDTV receiver/set-top box to work together;
2) Make sure there are digital channels available in your area,and those signals are from the stations located within 35miles;
3) Pointing it in various directions and Auto tuning again,then re-run a channel scan.
✅ Choose the Right Antenna Now and Cut the cable and get access to FREE HD programs forever! Including local news, weather forecast and sitcoms, kids and sports programs, etc. Enjoy crystal clear HD TV shows, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K|ATSC available.
Wsky Super Thin 1080P Digital HDTV Antenna:
Our Super Thin Antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from all your local
television stations. So never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again and get all your local channels in crystal
clear quality, absolutely free!
Indoor TV Antenna Specifications:
Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
Noise figure: ≤3dB
Power Supply: Via USB Power Adapter(5V/100mA)
Troubleshooting tips for Poor signal reception:
1) You need to stay at a place where you can receive the signal
2) TV requires digital function
3) Need to stay away from trees and mountains and some other obstacles
4) If there is interference from other radio waves or obstructions, it will also affect the acceptance of the signal. Please
keep the antenna away from big power consumption devices, such as air conditioner, elevator, hair dryer and microwave oven etc
5) If there are interference between antenna and transmission tower, it may cause some slight signal loss. Install the antenna as high as possible
6) To stabilize the signal reception, install as close as possible to the direction of the radio wave. Place the antenna
near windows for best results
7) In order to stabilize the signal, need to use in a stable place (such as the car will affect the acceptance of the signal)
8) where the signal is strong, do not need to connect the booster; where the signal is weak, the connection booster can enhance the signal reception
9)For higher location or longer coax cable, you could purchase this coax cable, Link: http://a.co/6CnyWaA
NATPLUS 2018 Ultra Paper Thin Semitransparent Indoor HDTV Antenna
Say goodbye to the expensive cable or satellite fees. Cut the cable and get access to HD programs including local news, weather forecast, sitcoms, kids and sports programs, etc.
A good choice to enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows with your families!
720p, 1080i, 1080p | ATSC available
☄ Before you buy, visit "antennaweb.org" or "antennapoint.com" check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50miles.
1. Range: 50 miles with amplifier
2. Frequency Range: VHF 170-240MHz, UHF 470-860MHz.
3. LAN gain: 25dB or 5dB
4. Connectors: F Male
5. Cable: RG174 / Black L=5M
6. Polarization: Linear
7. Voltage: 5V
8. Storage Temperature: -50~185 F (-45~85℃)
1 x TV Antenna with attached 16.5ft cable
1 x External Signal Amplifier
1 x Power adapter 5V/100mA
1 x User Manual
4 x 3M Stickers
➤ The actual receivable range may highly dependents on your distance and location.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains, buildings, etc will reduce effective range.Always re-scan for TV channels after moving the digital TV antenna, the result may be better.
➤ You can Remove the Detachable antenna amplifier if your house is within the 20-mile range from the tower. We do NOT Recommend to use this amplifier or booster if your house is very close to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong.
➤ Electrostatic can easily happen in winter, to prevent electrostatic burning IC, please release the electrostatic (like touch metal grounding electrical appliances, such as metal pipe) before touch the antenna amplifier. Or don't touch the metal parts from an amplifier with bare hands.
In this video I compare 2 HD Antenna receivers and explain how to install and configure your HD tv to receive free over the air hd channels. Good site to check ...
Nick takes off on his first indoor flight at Smithsonian Magazine’s The Future ... circumnavigating the building’s antenna. Jet pack fever first took off in the early 1960’s. Back then, they were loud, expensive, hard to fly, and only capable of ...
Washington, D.C. – This Friday, TVfreedom.org and Antennas Direct are joining forces on a broadcast “TV Liberation Tour” stop in San Francisco, CA to give away 300 indoor digital broadcast TV antennas to residents of Chinatown. The event will be held ...
The location of an indoor antenna is key. And one of the most popular spots for indoor antennas - on top of the TV - may not be the best. Consumers having trouble with digital TV reception should try moving their antennas to one of these locations ...