✔ SATISFACTION GUARANTEED: Our team of professionals is constantly working to make you happier. We provide technical support for customers 24/7. We are confident in the quality of our product and give you LIFETIME WARRANTY and great customer support. Click "BUY IT NOW" and ENJOY QUALITY OF OUR NEW TV ANTENNA.
NEW 2018 VERSION Indoor Amplified HDTV Antenna 60 Mile Range!
Fast and easy set up:
1) Place the antenna, preferably on a window or as high as possible.
2) Connect the HDMI cable from the amplifier to the TV.
3) Go to input on your TV and make sure it is set for TV
4) Go to the menu on your TV and make sure it is set for "air" or "antenna", whichever you TV menu has.
5) In the menu on your TV go to "Scan for Channels" or "Channel Scan" etc., select "ok" and scan. This may take up to 20 minutes to complete.
The actual receivable range may highly dependents on your distance and location.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains,etc,. will reduce effective range.
You can adjust the amplifier to short range if your house is within 20 mile range from the tower. We do NOT Recommend to use this amplifier or booster if your house is very closer to the broadcast tower and the signal is already very strong.
If your Indoor TV antenna is not working as expected, try the following tips:
1. Check to make sure you have correctly connected the hd antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
2. Re-scan for channels: In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to hdtv antenna or air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
3. keep the hdtv antenna away from those big power consumption devices interference, such as air conditioner, refrigerator and microwave oven,etc.
Inside the package:
1 x Antenna with extension cable and Inline Amplifier(16.4ft)
1 x Power adapter 5V/100mA
2 x Spare 3M sticker
1 x USB power cable,
1 x Instruction manual
We are confident in the quality of our product and give you great customer support!
Set up Guide:
Step 1: Connect the end (F male) of attached coaxial cable to ANT / IN connector at the back of the TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: In the TV's setup menu, set the tuner mode to "Antenna" or "Air". Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 3: In the TV's setup menu, set TV to "scan" for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program, auto-scan, channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 4: If reception is sporadic, try moving the aerial to another location and rescanning the TV.
Step 5: Placing the aerial higher or close to a window may result in better reception. Please rescan the channels whenever you move the antenna.
1. If you use a flat HDTV, pls go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner for freeview.
2. You should retune your Freeview TVs and digital boxes from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
1. Antenna with attached 13.12 coaxial cable
2. Antenna stand
3. 3M stickers
4. Signal booster
5. Power adapter
-Working Frequency: VHF172~240MHz,UHF 470~862MHz
-Max Gain: 5dBi(30dBi with amplifier )
-Material of Coaxial Cable: Cu 1.5C-2V L=13.12ft M
-Signal Booster Cable: 3.28ft
-Connector Type: F Male
-Reception Range: 60miles with amplifier
- Size: 12.9*11.9*0.02in
FREE HD Program for Life
Never pay expensive cable or satellite fees again! Our HDTV Antenna can get access to your local news, weather, sitcoms, kids and sports programs, including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and more. Absolutely FREE forever.
60-80 MILES Long Range
Reception Range: 35 miles (60-80 miles with Amplifier) Generally, the Antenna should be keep far from disturbance source, air conditioner/refrigerator/microwave oven, etc. Antenna amplifier is included to provide added range and maximum signal reception for more channels if you are far away from broadcast towers. Importance: If a signal can’t be received with the external amplifier, remove the antenna amplifier and try again.
Before You Purchase
Please first visit " antennaweb.org" to check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 60-80 miles. Discover how many FREE CHANNELS are available from your local broadcasters. HDTV antenna pulls in hundreds of crystal clear digital & HD shows! Receives free HD channels including ABC, CBS, NBC, PBS, Fox, Univision and more.
Strong Signal Reception
Lesoom amplified indoor aerials with 60-80 miles and 1080P 4K/VHF/UHF/FM stronger reception, detachable amplifier booster and 13FT high performance coax cable .Amplified aerial can be placed almost anywhere in your home
The super soft, unobtrusively thin design and powerful reception capabilities make this antenna a top choice for any home.
What’s You Get
1*HDTV Antenna with 13ft coaxial cable
Working Frequency : VHF(170-240Mhz) \ UHF(470-860Mhz) Compatible with 720p, 1080i, 1080p, HD, 4K | ATSC
Impedence : 75 Ω
LNA Gain : 30dB
Connectors : F Male
Reception Range: 60-80 MILES
High Performance Coax Cable : 1.5C-2V / Black L=13.2FT
Voltage : 5V
Power supply connector: USB
1. "dtv.gov/maps" is run by the Consumer Electronics Association and the National Association of Broadcasters. The interface hasn’t changed in over a decade, but it’s simple and the information is useful. Please visit website and find out what channels are available in your area
2. "TV Fool" is more complex but gives a lot more detail including gorgeous plots of theoretical signal strength
3. Strongly recommended without obstacles such as big trees, buildings or hills. Do not place the antenna in the basement or low-lying areas where the radio signal is very poor.
4.The actual receivable range may highly dependents on your distance and location. Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains, etc. will reduce effective range.
5.Always re-scan channels after moving the indoor antenna, the result may be better.
Chaowei Portable Digital TV Antenna is an indoor outdoor HDTV TV antenna,working best for TV Tower 10-35 miles away, NO amplifier
Pls check the available channels and signal strength in your area by visiting"dtv.gov/maps" or "tvfool" or "AntennaWeb"
1, If you are 35-50 miles away DTV Station and if the signals are weakened,pls try to couple with Chaowei AMP1801 TV signal amplifier booster,DVB66 TV Digital Antenna will outperform an 50 mile amplified antenna by leaps and bounds.
2.Small antenna but strong.It is acceptable for all portable applications: portable tv,PCI/USB TV tuner,mobile TV,ATSC tuner,RV etc.Good for car,truck,trailer.
3.If attach the magnetic base antenna to a largest and tallest piece of metal available near your TV will improve the reception.And the magnetic base makes it setting a lot more stable and sturdy than other products out there.
4.Setting Options-Put on top of any iron surface like file cabinet,metal rack,DVD player,cable box;Or sit on tv,hidden behind TV/door/bookcase,even mount on roof if the cable allowed,it would work like a deep space satellite dish!!
Chaowei Indoor TV Antenna Specs:
Frequency:VHF-Hi 170-240 MHz,UHF 470-860MHz
Operation temperature: -30～85℃
How well it works,depends on many factors,specifically the distance to the TV tower,signal strength,terrain,building construction,trees and elevation all affect TV reception
If your antenna is not working:
1) Make sure your TV has a builtin ATSC tuner;if NO, pls get a HDTV receiver/set-top box to work;
2) Make sure there are available digital channels in your area,and the signals are strong;
3) Try to moving it around your house or Pointing it in various directions and Auto tuning again,then re-run a channel scan.
In this video I compare 2 HD Antenna receivers and explain how to install and configure your HD tv to receive free over the air hd channels. Good site to check ...
Nick takes off on his first indoor flight at Smithsonian Magazine’s The Future ... circumnavigating the building’s antenna. Jet pack fever first took off in the early 1960’s. Back then, they were loud, expensive, hard to fly, and only capable of ...
Washington, D.C. – This Friday, TVfreedom.org and Antennas Direct are joining forces on a broadcast “TV Liberation Tour” stop in San Francisco, CA to give away 300 indoor digital broadcast TV antennas to residents of Chinatown. The event will be held ...
The location of an indoor antenna is key. And one of the most popular spots for indoor antennas - on top of the TV - may not be the best. Consumers having trouble with digital TV reception should try moving their antennas to one of these locations ...