Always power down your receiver before connecting or dis-connecting DiSEqC switches to avoid damaging your switch.
This Universal KU Band Single LNB has a super low 0.3dB noise figure. The lower number the better and the stronger the signal reception! Use this LNB with any Free To Air receiver for excellent and superior Ku band reception! Superior signal from Galaxy 19, AMC3, SES1, AMC6, G3C, AMC21, and all other Ku satellites!
Unique service can make you rest assured to buy, Please contact us if you need any of the following services
60-days money-back guarantee, 12 month warranty.
Professional sellers, and professional guidance, have more TV accessories to choose.
Provide professional use tutorials.
Often give away free tool products (because we clean stock).
1. Brand new and high quantity Satellite Signal Amplifier.
2. Perfect for all satellite applications.
3. This signal amplifier works with every satellite system In the market.
4. This amplifier is DC passive,No need for separate power supply. provides up to 20dB gain to minimize signal loss caused by in-line devices or long cable runs.
5. Perfect for RG6 cables running over 50 FT, please note the installation position of line amplifier is very important. Usually, we are installed it in the position of signal decreasing gradually ,the distance is within 38 inch.
1 x Signal booster
Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures.
Designed and Built to Provide Years of Dependable Reception in Extreme Elements Heavy Duty 3 inch Dual U-Bolt Mounting Bracket Suitable for Post or Motor Mounts / Easily inverted for use with top loading motor mounts Efficient / High Gain Reflector Perfect for Fringe Area Reception of Weak Signals (outperforms Channel Master and all Competitor Designs) Durable and Attractive Grey Textured Finish Single Box Packaging suitable for Residential Delivery Bulk Quantity Pallet Delivery Available
100% satisfaction guarantee
Make everything you do more fine with our product or we'll refund you! WARRANTY & 30-DAY RETURNS makes this a zero-risk purchase. Also expect our world-famous A+ Customer Care.
Please no hesitation send the email to us if you have any question of the product or your order, we have a professional customer service team dedicated to you.
1. The line amplifier Must be placed on the high frequency head (LNB) one end.
2. In addition, the installation position of line amplifier is very important. Usually, we are installed it in the line near the high frequency head (LNB) - within 39inch/1m/3.3ft. This can effectively improve signal to noise ratio and compensation line loss.
3. Please purchase F-type connector if you want to work with RG6 cable.
A few common questions:
1. Can line amplifier release compensate for low and low signal noise ratio of antennas? Or is it possible to use a smaller pot or a lower high frequency head (LNB)?
A: No, the line amplifier can amplify the signal. but the noise signal is amplified together with the satellite signal. Therefore, do not expect the line amplifier to improve the gain and signal quality of the tuner. The signal-to-noise ratio is constant.
2. Since it can not improve the signal to noise ratio, why use the line amplifier?
A: When the line is too long, or the middle of the line connector or the line quality is poor, the line amplifier can reduce signal loss.
3.Should the line amplifier be placed near the high frequency end(LNB) or near the receiver side?
A: Near the high frequency head(LNB). This end is the best source of signal quality.
Watch TV in High Definition without paying the cable company extra. Use an OTA antenna to watch ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CW and PBS in high def as well as all ...
NEW DELHI: Rural India is watching telly but tuning out Doordarshan. An independent study by Media Foundation has found that while the number of television owning households in rural India has outpaced urban households, the public broadcaster is increasingly losing popularity.
In India, TV owning households have increased from 41 million in 1962 to 167 million in 2013. The number of... Source: timesofindia.indiatimes.com
The latest Dish Network update proves Fox News isn’t skating on thin ice alone. The notable news outlet’s rating may have plummeted as a result of the black-out, but apparently it isn’t the only party suffering. According to Multichannel , customers are reportedly furious about the direct-broadcast satellite service provider’s decision to ax Fox News . As a matter...Source: www.inquisitr.com
"When the dish knocked down the antenna: How TV digitization is impacting low income viewers and public broadcasting" examines the impact of digitization in rural India and the relevance of programming by the public broadcaster. The study was conducted in ...
As soon as the RF IN cable from the antenna is connected to the decoder, the DSTV feed would disappear. Any ideas or suggestions on what I can do or test? My satellite dish and antenna are both earthed. I redid the F Type connections on the cables ...
Prasar Bharati is planning to launch DTH (direct-to-home) service by third week of June with 40 free-to-air channels. It is also inviting ... make a one-time investment to buy the Rs 5,000-odd dish antenna and a receiver box. Have something to share?