1.New generation flat design indoor TV antenna with only 0.02 inch thickness.
2.Comes with a sticker at the base for convenient multi-positioning such as windows, tables, walls etc.
3.Attached high quality coaxial cable to make it easy to position the antenna and find the optimal TV signal reception.
4.Specially compatible with HDTV of various digital terrestrial(DVB-T, ISDB-T, DMB-T/H, ATSC) and DAB/FM radios.
For the best reception please check the following conditions:
1.Keep the antenna away from the sources of interference, keep the antenna away from those big power consumption devices, such as air conditioner, elevator, hair dryer and microwave oven etc.
2.Place the antenna near windows for best results.
3.If there are interference between antenna and transmission tower, it may cause some slight signal loss. Install the antenna as high as possible.
Setting and Connections:
1.Connect cable to set-top box or TV.
2.After checked that all the connections have been done properly, turn your television set on and select a TV program, the adjust the dipole antenna accordingly. Turn the dipole sideways until you get the best reception.
Inside the package:
1 x Antenna with extension cable(16.5ft)
1 x External amplifier
1 x Power adapter 5V/100mA
2 x Spare 3M sticker
Click "Add to Cart" and bring free TV program for your family!
Multi ways to set position
It has includes two-sided mounting tape so you can move the antenna freely and find the best location for a high quality signal.
1.Hang on the wall.
2.Stick on the window.
3.Hide behind the TV.
4.Stand on the table or bookshelf.
Choose the right antenna
Check the distance to the nearest broadcast towers to choose the right antenna.
The number of channels you get is determined by what's being broadcast in your area,how far away your are from the towers, and your surroundings.
1.If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts.
2.You should retune your TV and digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3.Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels. When you buy it before, pls find out what channels are available in your area. Please check it by: Visit: http://dtv.gov/maps.
4.Signal quality determines the number of channels you can get, and image quality. Try to move your antenna and Re-scan TV channels to find the best location signal. When you re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
5.The number of channels you get is determined by what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from the towers, and your surroundings.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains, buildings,etc will reduce effective range.Always re-scan for TV channels after moving the digital TV antenna, the result may be better.
TIPS: ◆If your TV does not have a built-in tuner, a Set Top Box is needed to pull in HDTV signals ◆Please check which channels are available in your area by visiting "antennapoint.com" ◆Re-scan the channels after install or whenever you move the small antenna ◆Install the tv antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception ◆Keep the indoor antenna away from metallic objects or high power consumption devices ◆Signal reception depends on the distance from tower, terrain, surroundings and weather, reposition the hd tv antenna in different locations if necessary INSTALLATION: 1.Connect the hd tv antenna to "ANT IN/CABLE IN" on the back of TV and set the mode to indoor antenna or air 2.Reposition the indoor tv antenna in different locations to find best reception. It is suggested place it higher on a wall or closer to the window 3.Stick the small antenna on the window(Recommended)/wall. Scan channels by selecting 'Menu' then 'Channel Search'. Now you can enjoy crystal clear hd TV shows FEATURES: √ Free channels, no monthly fees, supports digital and smart TV for high definition 4k channels √ Upgraded 60 mile antenna for better reception: the latest hdtv antenna amplified signal up to 60 mile range √ Detachable amplifier signal booster: you can detach the booster when a signal tower within 10 meters of your house √ Small size hd antenna, better to hide it behind the TV SPECIFICATION: Voltage: 5V Material: PVC Size (L x W x H) : 8''* 8'' * 0.01'' Extended Range: Up to 60 miles Operating Temperature: -45-185℉ (-40-85℃) Frequency Coverage: VHF 47-230 MHz UHF 470-862 MHz PACKAGE: 1 x TV Antenna with 16.5ft Coaxial Cable 1 x Signal Amplifier 1 x User Manual 1 x Adapter 2 x Stickers
Wsky Super Thin 1080P Digital HDTV Antenna:
Our Super Thin Antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from all your local
television stations. So never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again and get all your local channels in crystal
clear quality, absolutely free!
Indoor TV Antenna Specifications:
Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
Noise figure: ≤3dB
Power Supply: Via USB Power Adapter(5V/100mA)
Troubleshooting tips for Poor signal reception:
1) You need to stay at a place where you can receive the signal
2) TV requires digital function
3) Need to stay away from trees and mountains and some other obstacles
4) If there is interference from other radio waves or obstructions, it will also affect the acceptance of the signal. Please
keep the antenna away from big power consumption devices, such as air conditioner, elevator, hair dryer and microwave oven etc
5) If there are interference between antenna and transmission tower, it may cause some slight signal loss. Install the antenna as high as possible
6) To stabilize the signal reception, install as close as possible to the direction of the radio wave. Place the antenna
near windows for best results
7) In order to stabilize the signal, need to use in a stable place (such as the car will affect the acceptance of the signal)
8) where the signal is strong, do not need to connect the booster; where the signal is weak, the connection booster can enhance the signal reception
9)For higher location or longer coax cable, you could purchase this coax cable, Link: http://a.co/6CnyWaA
ViewTV Mini Flat HD Digital Indoor TV Antenna - 25 Miles Range - Black
Have a television with a tuner or a digital converter box and want all of those FREE channels? This is the antenna for you!
Receive digital and analog TV broadcast over the air
25 Mile Range
Ultra thin and light weight design
Frequency Range: VHF 170 - 230MHz, UHF 470-860MHz
No extra power is required
Dimensions: 9.5" X 1.5" | Smallest antenna on the market
- It is recommended to keep your antenna high up on your window for best results.
- Go to antennaweb.org and type in your zip code. This will show you where the broadcast towers near you are located. - Move your antenna around to see where you obtain the best signal. Once you find a good spot, it is recommended to do another automatic channel scan.
- If you use a flat HDTV, please go through your TV manual to make sure your TV is with built-in tuner.
- Make sure your tuner is HD tuner, otherwise you can't watch HD channels.
- ***Attaching the antenna to your television or digital converter box is only part of the process to pull in channels from your antenna. You need to perform an "automatic channel search". This is a feature that can be used by accessing the menu on your television or digital converter box. Please refer to the manual for your television or digital converter box for information on how to perform this action.***
In this video I compare 2 HD Antenna receivers and explain how to install and configure your HD tv to receive free over the air hd channels. Good site to check ...
LDM SEEN AS POWERFUL TOOL IN NEXT-GEN TV LDM seems destined to play a big ... which range from robust transmission to moving or indoor receivers up to very efficient delivery of UHDTV to rooftop antennas,” said Chernock. “One of the new tools available ...
Washington, D.C. – This Friday, TVfreedom.org and Antennas Direct are joining forces on a broadcast “TV Liberation Tour” stop in San Francisco, CA to give away 300 indoor digital broadcast TV antennas to residents of Chinatown. The event will be held ...
And one of the most popular spots for indoor antennas - on top of the TV - may not be the best. Consumers having trouble with digital TV reception should try moving their antennas to one of these locations: Near a window As high as possible Away from other ...