pingbingding Outdoor Amplified HDTV Antenna - 150 Miles Range - 360° Rotation This outdoor HDTV antenna is designed to receive digital TV UHF/VHF signals while providing high quality HDTV picture. You can enjoy high definition television without the high cost of cable or satellite. With a built-in rotor, Turn a full 360 degrees using the infrared remote control.Features: Easy-to-follow user manual for perfect and Easy Snap-On Installation Built-in Low-Noise and High Gain Amplifier Built-in motor turns the antenna 360 degrees | Motor turns in both directions to avoid tangles Wireless remote controller Control Box with Dual TV Outputs is included Recommended to be mounted 30 feet above ground Specifications: Working Frequency: VHF 40~300MHz | UHF 470~890MHz Noise Figure: Typical Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB | UHF 32~36dB Reception Range: 150 Miles Channels: 1~12,21~69 Impedance: 75Ohm Max Output Level:105dB u V Main Voltage: AC120V±10%/60Hz Operation Temperature: -10° C ~ 50° C Coaxial Cable Length: 40FT Package Dimensions: 17.5 x 12.4 x 4 inches with 6.3 Pounds Package Contents 1 - HDTV Yagi antenna built-in amplifier 1 - Motor-fixed bolster with 40FT Coaxial cable 1 - Remote Control 1 - Power Supply 1 - UL adaptor 1 - J-shape mounting Pole Note: TV signal reception is immensely affected by the conditions such as antenna height, terrain, distance from broadcasting transmission antenna and output power of transmitter. Channels you can watch may vary depending on these conditions.
McDuory Outdoor Amplified HDTV Antenna - 150 Miles Range - 360 degree Rotation
This Outdoor HDTV antenna is designed to receive digital TV UHF/VHF signals while providing high quality HDTV pictures. You can enjoy HDTV without the high cost of cable or satellite. With a built-in rotor, turn a full 360 degrees using the infrared remote control.
1. Easy-to-follow user manual for perfect and easy Tools-free installation
2. Built-in Low-Noise and High Gain Amplifier
3. Built-in motor turns the antenna 360 degrees
4. Motor turns in both directions to avoid tangles
5. Wireless remote controller Control Box with Dual TV Outputs is included
6.Recommended to be mounted 30 feet above ground
Working Frequency: VHF 40~300MHz, UHF 470~890MHz
Nose Figure: < = 2.5dB
Typical Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB, UHF 32~36dB
Reception Range: 150
Miles Channels: 1~12, 21~69
Max Output Level: 105dB u V
Main Voltage: AC120V +/- 10% / 60Hz
Operation Temperature: -10 degree ~ 50 degree
Coaxial Cable Length: 40FT
Package Dimensions: 17.5*12.24*4.02 inches with 6.4 Pounds
1 X HDTV Yagi Antenna Built-in amplifier
1 X Motor-Fixed bolster with 40ft Coaxial Cable
1 X Remote Control
1 X Power Supply
1 X UL Adaptor
1 X J-shape mounting Pole
Note: TV signal reception is immensely affected by the conditions such as antenna height, terrain, distance from broadcasting transmission antenna and output power of transmitter. Channels you can watch may vary depending on these conditions.
Get superior reception without the whole neighborhood noticing. This compact outdoor antenna is designed to maximize signal reception and integrate seamlessly into any home environment, indoors or out. Receive all available local HD digital broadcasts channels for free, including digital formats via UHF and VHF frequencies.
Vansky Outdoor Amplified HDTV Antenna 150 Miles Range with Motorized 360 Degree Rotation -UHF/VHF/FM Radio with Wireless Remote control
1byone is a Global Leader in TV Accessories. Come Join Our 1byone Family of Over 5 Million Satisfied Customers and Counting!
Outdoor TV Antenna Specification:
Frequency Range: 470-862MHz
Receiving Range: UHF
Antenna Gain: 9-13dBi
Amplifier Gain: 18dB
Power Input: AC-110V/60Hz
Power Output: AC12V 100mA
2x Antenna Boom with Preassembled elements
1x Dipole Box
1x 4*30MM/M Screw
2x 4*30MM/PM Screw
1x 4*45MM/M Screw
2x Connecting Part
4x M4 Wing Nut
1x Power Supply Unit(PSU)
1x 1.5m 3C 2V coaxial cable(from PSU to TV)
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts. Also check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver ;
2. Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions ;
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels ;
4. Signal quality determines picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, please try to place the antenna in various locations to find a best signal reception spot. After finding the optimal location for your antenna, you may be surprised by how many HD channels you receive ;
5. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal, put B07CF738QM or B01N5MLC1M into Amazon search box for 1byone converter box;
6. Before you buy, find out what channels are available in your area by visit "dtv.gov/maps" or "tvfool";
7. Mounting pole not included - Put B013057BDU or B01MZ21OFD into Amazon search box for 1byone pole.
Here is a review from another customer. He shows a full install from opening the box, assembly and finally installing on his roof. The top selling home antenna is ...
Consumers having trouble with digital TV reception should try moving their antennas to ... even if your homeowners association says you cannot have an outdoor antenna, you CAN and it can be on the front of your house if that is where you need to install ...
While I'm not an expert in the new flat antennas the Winegard FL-5000, or SolidSignal HDBlade 100 would probably be my choice based upon what I've read. Solid Signal HD-BLADE Indoor Digital ... Outdoor Antenna: Electronics There are no magic little TV ...
HD Frequency has announced the launch of the latest in its line of premium Cable Cutter digital TV antennas. The Cable Cutter "Aerowave," optimized for both indoor and outdoor reception of UHF/VHF broadcasts, has tested 30 percent better than other mid ...