1byone is a Global Leader in TV Accessories. Come Join Our 1byone Family of Over 5 Million Satisfied Customers and Counting!
Outdoor TV Antenna Specification:
Frequency Range:174-230MHz; 470-862MHz
Receiving Range: VHF/UHF
Built-in Amplified Antenna Gain: 21-23dB for VHF; 26-28dB for UHF
Power Supply Input: AC 110V 60Hz
Power Supply Output: DC 12V 100mA
1x Outdoor Antenna
1x Power Supply Unit (PSU)
1x 1.5m coaxial cable (from PSU to TV)
1x 21-Inch J-shape Pole
1x Mounting Base
1x User Manual
2x 6*19mm screw
1x 6*43mm screw
3x 6mm hexagon nut
2x 7*45 mm Plastic Anchor Bolt
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts. Also check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver ;
2. Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV’s setup menu, set the mode to Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions ;
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels ;
4. Signal quality determines picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, please try to place the antenna in various locations to find a best signal reception spot. After finding the optimal location for your antenna, you may be surprised by how many HD channels you receive ;
5. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal, put B07CF738QM or B01N5MLC1M into Amazon search box for 1byone converter box;
6. Before you buy, find out what channels are available in your area by visit "dtv.gov/maps" or "tvfool";
McDuory Outdoor Amplified HDTV Antenna - 150 Miles Range - 360 degree Rotation
This Outdoor HDTV antenna is designed to receive digital TV UHF/VHF signals while providing high quality HDTV pictures. You can enjoy HDTV without the high cost of cable or satellite. With a built-in rotor, turn a full 360 degrees using the infrared remote control.
1. Easy-to-follow user manual for perfect and easy Tools-free installation
2. Built-in Low-Noise and High Gain Amplifier
3. Built-in motor turns the antenna 360 degrees
4. Motor turns in both directions to avoid tangles
5. Wireless remote controller Control Box with Dual TV Outputs is included
6.Recommended to be mounted 30 feet above ground
Working Frequency: VHF 40~300MHz, UHF 470~890MHz
Nose Figure: < = 2.5dB
Typical Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB, UHF 32~36dB
Reception Range: 150
Miles Channels: 1~12, 21~69
Max Output Level: 105dB u V
Main Voltage: AC120V +/- 10% / 60Hz
Operation Temperature: -10 degree ~ 50 degree
Coaxial Cable Length: 40FT
Package Dimensions: 17.5*12.24*4.02 inches with 6.4 Pounds
1 X HDTV Yagi Antenna Built-in amplifier
1 X Motor-Fixed bolster with 40ft Coaxial Cable
1 X Remote Control
1 X Power Supply
1 X UL Adaptor
1 X J-shape mounting Pole
Note: TV signal reception is immensely affected by the conditions such as antenna height, terrain, distance from broadcasting transmission antenna and output power of transmitter. Channels you can watch may vary depending on these conditions.
Vansky Outdoor Amplified HDTV Antenna 150 Miles Range with Motorized 360 Degree Rotation -UHF/VHF/FM Radio with Wireless Remote control
ViewTV Outdoor Amplified Antenna - 150 Miles Range - 360° Rotation - Wireless Remote
Have a television with a tuner or a digital converter box and want all of those FREE channels? This is the antenna for you!
Built-in Low-Noise and High Gain Amplifier
Built-in motor turns the antenna 360 degrees | Motor turns in both directions to avoid tangles
Wireless remote controller
Control Box with Dual TV Outputs is included
Assembles in minutes
Mounts to a pole up to 1" in diameter (pole not included)
Recommended to be mounted 30 feet above ground
Working Frequency: VHF 40~300MHz | UHF 470~890MHz
Noise Figure: <=2.5dB
Typical Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB | UHF 32~36dB
Reception Range: 150 Miles
Max Output Level:105dB u V
Main Voltage: AC-110V/60Hz
Operation Temperature: -10° C ~ 50° C
Coaxial Cable Length: 12M ( 40' )
Actual range may vary and is highly dependent on your location. Addresses in valleys or areas with large obstructions such as mountains, buildings, etc will reduce effective range.
Mounting pole not included - Put B01CKBFBC8 into Amazon search box for pole
An Amazing Whole-House HDTV Antenna Solution with NO monthly fees
Get rid of multiple antennas and connect up to 4 TVs to the one amplified HDTV antenna. The Marathon makes things simpler and saves you the high costs of cable and satellite subscription fees.
Super Long-range Reception power like no other Antenna
This 100 mile indoor and outdoor TV antenna offers high-power amplification to deliver the best network and independent channels into any room in your house. To view stations available in your area, visit the FCC Reception Map located here: https://www.fcc.gov/media/engineering/dtvmaps.
Cutting edge design and technology
Years of research have gone into producing the Marathon High-Definition TV Antenna. Engineering and circuitry design allow this Whole-House antenna to capture signals up to 100 miles away, especially in the tough VHF bandwidth range. It includes built-in instant signal amplification that's 4K ready, indoor/outdoor durability in a compact sealed unit design that also receives AM/FM signals, and the latest 4G/LTE filter circuitry for noise free reception.
Easy 3-step installation
The setup is super easy, using standard cable and 110V outlet.
Got any questions?
Free Signal TV Tech Support experts are available by calling 859-250-9538.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/310464020303?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT HDTV Outdoor Amplified Antenna HD TV ...
While a whole house, outdoor antenna system is ideal for getting HD programming distributed to all TV’s at once, rental properties discourage ... in either a 30 mile range edition, or a 50 mile amplified option. An included 10-foot coaxial cable aids ...
1. Will the signal from InDoor Antenna travel farther than the OutDoor one or vice versa? 2. Does the signal from InDoor Antenna has better penetrating power than the OutDoor one or vice versa? 3. Are InDoor Antennas better for penetrating multiple walls ...
Cord cutting — casting off the yoke of your cable or satellite TV provider — is ever-more popular these ... you can probably make do with a passive antenna. If not, an amplified model may help. These antennas usually promise reception within a 50 ...