Vilso TV Outdoor Amplified Antenna - 150 Miles Range - 360° Rotation - Wireless Remote
Have a television with a tuner or a digital converter box and want all of those FREE channels? This is the antenna for you!
Built-in Low-Noise and High Gain Amplifier
Built-in motor turns the antenna 360 degrees | Motor turns in both directions to avoid tangles
Wireless remote controller
Control Box with Dual TV Outputs is included
Assembles in minutes
Mounts to a pole up to 1" in diameter (pole not included)
Recommended to be mounted 30 feet above ground
Working Frequency: VHF 40~300MHz | UHF 470~890MHz
Noise Figure: <=2.5dB
Typical Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB | UHF 32~36dB
Reception Range: 150 Miles
Max Output Level:105dB u V
Main Voltage: AC-110V/60Hz
Operation Temperature: -10° C ~ 50° C
Coaxial Cable Length: 12M
Actual range may vary and is highly dependent on your location. Addresses in valleys or areas with large obstructions such as mountains, buildings, etc will reduce effective range.
Mounting pole not included - Put B00SBCXBSC into Amazon search box for pole
How can we verify the suggested change is correct? (URL to product details on manufacturer's website or attached scan of product manual or photo) : No manufacturer url provided as it is the same description with HTMl tags included.
Comes with easy-to-follow user manual for perfect and easy installation.
Durable, sturdy design that can fully function outdoors in any weather.
Reception within a 150-mile range allows for you to access a wide variety of FREE channels.
1080p HDTV reception allows for the highest quality content.
Built-in 360 degree motor rotor comes with wireless remote control to allow for maximum convenience and flexibility.
Includes super low noise amplifier.
Note: TV signal reception is immensely affected by the conditions such as antenna height, terrain, distance from broadcasting transmission antenna and output power of transmitter. Channels you can watch may vary depending on these conditions.
Product Size: 20x10x29 inches
Weight: 4.9 lbs.
Working Frequency: VHF 40-300MHz | UHF 470-860MHz
Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB | UHF 32~36dB
Reception Range: 150 miles
1 - HDTV Yagi antenna with built-in roter & amplifier
1 - Rotor Control Box
1 - Wireless Remote for Rotor Control Box
1 - Power Supply for Rotor Control Box
The Best IT Products on the Market
Achieve Installation Perfection with InstallerParts - Choice of Audio, Video, and IT Professionals!
Each item we offer has been hand selected by our team and achieves our standards for premium quality. Our factory-partners employ industry environmental standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001 or RoHS.
Can't Beat the Price
With our factory direct low pricing, fast same-day shipping, flexible Amazon-matched return policy and a lifetime warranty on most non-electrical items, you can purchase InstallerParts products with maximum confidence.
AatalTV Amplified HD Digital Outdoor HDTV Antenna 150 Miles Long Range
Two really useful websites to find out what channels you should be able to get at your home
1. Antennaweb.org is run by the Consumer Electronics Association and the National Association of Broadcasters.The interface hasn't changed in over a decade, but it's simple and the information is useful.
2. TVFool.com is more complex, but gives a lot more detail including gorgeous plots of theoretical signal strength and where the broadcast towers are located.
Tips: And if you're looking for a cable-style TV schedule, TitanTV.com is a free Web service that lists local programming.
Set up guide:
Step 1:Connect the end(F-male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2:You can install the antenna indoor or outdoor walls,balconices,roofs.
Step 3:In the TV's or STB's setup menu,set the tuner mode to "Antenna" or "Air".
Step 4:In the TV's or STB's setup menu,set TV to "scan" for channels.This can sometimes be listed as auto-program,auto-scan,channels search or channel scan.Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 5:If reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and re- scanning the TV until optimal position is found.
Step 6:Fix the antenna on the optimal position
Frequency Range: 174-860MHz
Reception Range: VHF/UHF
Gain: 30dB with Amplifier
Maximum Output Level: 100dBμV
Noise Figure: ≤3dB
Power supply: via USB 5V/50mA
1 X HDTV Antenna
1 X Base
1 X External Amplifier
1 X Power Adapter
1 X 32.8ft coaxial cable
1 X M5 Screw
4 X M6 Screw
1 X M5*50 Screw
2 X Iron clip
1 X Instructional Manual
4 X Expansion nail
New Type Outdoor/Indoor Digital HDTV Antenna
1. Innovative desigh, multi-directional receive signal, multi-angle adjustment.
2. Multiple options of installation place. Indoor, outdoor, walls, balcony, roof. (Recommend to install on your roof to get the best reception.)
3.Weatherproof and waterproof, lightning protection.
4. Simply and quick installation and commissioning, installation - connection - scanning.
5. Free HD TV shows and news from your local broadcasting tower!
Installation and use guide:
Step 1: Connect the end(F-male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2: Place the antenna on wherever you like(Recommend to install on the roof).
Step 3: In the TV's or STB's setup menu, set the tuner mode to "Antenna" or "Air". For more details please refer to your TV manual.
Step 4: In the TV's or STB's setup menu, set TV to "scan" for channels. This can sometimes be listed as "auto-program", "auto-scan", "channel search" or "channel scan". Please refer to your TV manual.
Step 5: If reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and rescanning the TV until optimal position is found.
Step 6: Fix the antenna on the optimal position.
1 x HDTV Antenna
1 x Base
1 x External Amplifier
1 x Power Adapter
1 x 32.8ft coaxial cable
1 x M5 screw
4 x M6 screw
1 x M5*50 screw
2 x Iron clip
4 x Expansion nail
1 x User manual
1byone is a Global Leader in TV Accessories. Come Join Our 1byone Family of Over 5 Million Satisfied Customers and Counting!
Outdoor TV Antenna Specification:
Frequency Range:174-230MHz; 470-862MHz
Receiving Range: VHF/UHF
Built-in Amplified Antenna Gain: 21-23dB for VHF; 26-28dB for UHF
Power Supply Input: AC 110V 60Hz
Power Supply Output: DC 12V 100mA
1x Outdoor Antenna
1x Power Supply Unit (PSU)
1x 1.5m coaxial cable (from PSU to TV)
1x 21-Inch J-shape Pole
1x Mounting Base
1x User Manual
2x 6*19mm screw
1x 6*43mm screw
3x 6mm hexagon nut
2x 7*45 mm Plastic Anchor Bolt
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts. Also check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver ;
2. Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV’s setup menu, set the mode to Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions ;
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels ;
4. Signal quality determines picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, please try to place the antenna in various locations to find a best signal reception spot. After finding the optimal location for your antenna, you may be surprised by how many HD channels you receive ;
5. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal, put B07CF738QM or B01N5MLC1M into Amazon search box for 1byone converter box;
6. Before you buy, find out what channels are available in your area by visit "dtv.gov/maps" or "tvfool";
http://www.ebay.com/itm/310464020303?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT HDTV Outdoor Amplified Antenna HD TV ...
While a whole house, outdoor antenna system is ideal for getting HD programming distributed to all TV’s at once, rental properties discourage ... in either a 30 mile range edition, or a 50 mile amplified option. An included 10-foot coaxial cable aids ...
1. Will the signal from InDoor Antenna travel farther than the OutDoor one or vice versa? 2. Does the signal from InDoor Antenna has better penetrating power than the OutDoor one or vice versa? 3. Are InDoor Antennas better for penetrating multiple walls ...
Cord cutting — casting off the yoke of your cable or satellite TV provider — is ever-more popular these ... you can probably make do with a passive antenna. If not, an amplified model may help. These antennas usually promise reception within a 50 ...