Vilso TV Outdoor Amplified Antenna - 150 Miles Range - 360° Rotation - Wireless Remote
Have a television with a tuner or a digital converter box and want all of those FREE channels? This is the antenna for you!
Built-in Low-Noise and High Gain Amplifier
Built-in motor turns the antenna 360 degrees | Motor turns in both directions to avoid tangles
Wireless remote controller
Control Box with Dual TV Outputs is included
Assembles in minutes
Mounts to a pole up to 1" in diameter (pole not included)
Recommended to be mounted 30 feet above ground
Working Frequency: VHF 40~300MHz | UHF 470~890MHz
Noise Figure: <=2.5dB
Typical Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB | UHF 32~36dB
Reception Range: 150 Miles
Max Output Level:105dB u V
Main Voltage: AC-110V/60Hz
Operation Temperature: -10° C ~ 50° C
Coaxial Cable Length: 12M
Actual range may vary and is highly dependent on your location. Addresses in valleys or areas with large obstructions such as mountains, buildings, etc will reduce effective range.
Mounting pole not included - Put B00SBCXBSC into Amazon search box for pole
How can we verify the suggested change is correct? (URL to product details on manufacturer's website or attached scan of product manual or photo) : No manufacturer url provided as it is the same description with HTMl tags included.
AatalTV Amplified HD Digital Outdoor HDTV Antenna 150 Miles Long Range
Two really useful websites to find out what channels you should be able to get at your home
1. Antennaweb.org is run by the Consumer Electronics Association and the National Association of Broadcasters.The interface hasn't changed in over a decade, but it's simple and the information is useful.
2. TVFool.com is more complex, but gives a lot more detail including gorgeous plots of theoretical signal strength and where the broadcast towers are located.
Tips: And if you're looking for a cable-style TV schedule, TitanTV.com is a free Web service that lists local programming.
Set up guide:
Step 1:Connect the end(F-male) of attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the back of TV or DVB-T tuner.
Step 2:You can install the antenna indoor or outdoor walls,balconices,roofs.
Step 3:In the TV's or STB's setup menu,set the tuner mode to "Antenna" or "Air".
Step 4:In the TV's or STB's setup menu,set TV to "scan" for channels.This can sometimes be listed as auto-program,auto-scan,channels search or channel scan.Consult the TV manual for detailed instructions.
Step 5:If reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and re- scanning the TV until optimal position is found.
Step 6:Fix the antenna on the optimal position
Frequency Range: 174-860MHz
Reception Range: VHF/UHF
Gain: 30dB with Amplifier
Maximum Output Level: 100dBμV
Noise Figure: ≤3dB
Power supply: via USB 5V/50mA
1 X HDTV Antenna
1 X Base
1 X External Amplifier
1 X Power Adapter
1 X 32.8ft coaxial cable
1 X M5 Screw
4 X M6 Screw
1 X M5*50 Screw
2 X Iron clip
1 X Instructional Manual
4 X Expansion nail
Comes with easy-to-follow user manual for perfect and easy installation.
Durable, sturdy design that can fully function outdoors in any weather.
Reception within a 150-mile range allows for you to access a wide variety of FREE channels.
1080p HDTV reception allows for the highest quality content.
Built-in 360 degree motor rotor comes with wireless remote control to allow for maximum convenience and flexibility.
Includes super low noise amplifier.
Note: TV signal reception is immensely affected by the conditions such as antenna height, terrain, distance from broadcasting transmission antenna and output power of transmitter. Channels you can watch may vary depending on these conditions.
Product Size: 20x10x29 inches
Weight: 4.9 lbs.
Working Frequency: VHF 40-300MHz | UHF 470-860MHz
Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB | UHF 32~36dB
Reception Range: 150 miles
1 - HDTV Yagi antenna with built-in roter & amplifier
1 - Rotor Control Box
1 - Wireless Remote for Rotor Control Box
1 - Power Supply for Rotor Control Box
The Best IT Products on the Market
Achieve Installation Perfection with InstallerParts - Choice of Audio, Video, and IT Professionals!
Each item we offer has been hand selected by our team and achieves our standards for premium quality. Our factory-partners employ industry environmental standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001 or RoHS.
Can't Beat the Price
With our factory direct low pricing, fast same-day shipping, flexible Amazon-matched return policy and a lifetime warranty on most non-electrical items, you can purchase InstallerParts products with maximum confidence.
1byone Circular Omni-directional Outdoor / Attic / Indoor HDTV Antenna
1. Receives free High Definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Fast setup in 3 easy steps - Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
Locate Digital TV Broadcast Towers
The distance to the nearest broadcast towers will vary based on the location of your home. Visit http://dtv.gov/maps and enter your address or zip code for details about the towers near you. This information will assist in selecting the correct antenna model and aiming your antenna for best results.
1. If you use a flatscreen HDTV, refer to your TV's manual to confirm your TV has a built-in tuner for over-the-air broadcasts.
2. You should retune your TV's built-in over-the-air tuner and/or your digital set-top box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available channels. Retuning takes only a few minutes and can be done with your remote control.
3. Make sure your built-in or set-top tuner is HD compatible, otherwise won't be able to receive and watch HD channels.
4. Signal quality determines how many channels you can watch, as well as picture quality. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
5. We make a commitment to all our antennas with a 12 month warranty. If you are not satisfied with the amount of channels you are receiving, please contact us so we may immediately assist you and help to solve any problems you have.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/310464020303?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT HDTV Outdoor Amplified Antenna HD TV ...
While a whole house, outdoor antenna system is ideal for getting HD programming distributed to all TV’s at once, rental properties discourage ... in either a 30 mile range edition, or a 50 mile amplified option. An included 10-foot coaxial cable aids ...
1. Will the signal from InDoor Antenna travel farther than the OutDoor one or vice versa? 2. Does the signal from InDoor Antenna has better penetrating power than the OutDoor one or vice versa? 3. Are InDoor Antennas better for penetrating multiple walls ...
Cord cutting — casting off the yoke of your cable or satellite TV provider — is ever-more popular these ... you can probably make do with a passive antenna. If not, an amplified model may help. These antennas usually promise reception within a 50 ...