Vilso TV Outdoor Amplified Antenna - 150 Miles Range - 360° Rotation - Wireless Remote
Have a television with a tuner or a digital converter box and want all of those FREE channels? This is the antenna for you!
Built-in Low-Noise and High Gain Amplifier
Built-in motor turns the antenna 360 degrees | Motor turns in both directions to avoid tangles
Wireless remote controller
Control Box with Dual TV Outputs is included
Assembles in minutes
Mounts to a pole up to 1" in diameter (pole not included)
Recommended to be mounted 30 feet above ground
Working Frequency: VHF 40~300MHz | UHF 470~890MHz
Noise Figure: <=2.5dB
Typical Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB | UHF 32~36dB
Reception Range: 150 Miles
Max Output Level:105dB u V
Main Voltage: AC-110V/60Hz
Operation Temperature: -10° C ~ 50° C
Coaxial Cable Length: 12M
Actual range may vary and is highly dependent on your location. Addresses in valleys or areas with large obstructions such as mountains, buildings, etc will reduce effective range.
Mounting pole not included - Put B00SBCXBSC into Amazon search box for pole
How can we verify the suggested change is correct? (URL to product details on manufacturer's website or attached scan of product manual or photo) : No manufacturer url provided as it is the same description with HTMl tags included.
1byone is a Global Leader in TV Accessories. Come Join Our 1byone Family of Over 5 Million Satisfied Customers and Counting!
Outdoor TV Antenna Specification:
Frequency Range:174-230MHz; 470-862MHz
Receiving Range: VHF/UHF
Built-in Amplified Antenna Gain: 21-23dB for VHF; 26-28dB for UHF
Power Supply Input: AC 110V 60Hz
Power Supply Output: DC 12V 100mA
1x Outdoor Antenna
1x Power Supply Unit (PSU)
1x 1.5m coaxial cable (from PSU to TV)
1x 21-Inch J-shape Pole
1x Mounting Base
1x User Manual
2x 6*19mm screw
1x 6*43mm screw
3x 6mm hexagon nut
2x 7*45 mm Plastic Anchor Bolt
1. If you are using a flat screen HDTV, please check your TV's manual to make sure your TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcasts. Also check to make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver ;
2. Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV’s setup menu, set the mode to Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions ;
3. Make sure your tuner can receive HD signals, otherwise you won't be able to receive and watch HD channels ;
4. Signal quality determines picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, please try to place the antenna in various locations to find a best signal reception spot. After finding the optimal location for your antenna, you may be surprised by how many HD channels you receive ;
5. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal, put B07CF738QM or B01N5MLC1M into Amazon search box for 1byone converter box;
6. Before you buy, find out what channels are available in your area by visit "dtv.gov/maps" or "tvfool";
Comes with easy-to-follow user manual for perfect and easy installation.
Durable, sturdy design that can fully function outdoors in any weather.
Reception within a 150-mile range allows for you to access a wide variety of FREE channels.
4K / 1080p HDTV reception allows for the highest quality content.
Built-in 360 degree motor rotor comes with wireless remote control to allow for maximum convenience and flexibility.
Includes super low noise amplifier.
Note: TV signal reception is immensely affected by the conditions such as antenna height, terrain, distance from broadcasting transmission antenna and output power of transmitter. Channels you can watch may vary depending on these conditions.
Product Size: 20x10x29 inches
Weight: 4.9 lbs.
Working Frequency: VHF 40-300MHz | UHF 470-860MHz
Antenna Gain: VHF 28~32dB | UHF 32~36dB
Reception Range: 150 miles
1 - HDTV Yagi antenna with built-in roter & amplifier
1 - Rotor Control Box
1 - Wireless Remote for Rotor Control Box
1 - Power Supply for Rotor Control Box
The Best IT Products on the Market
Achieve Installation Perfection with InstallerParts - Choice of Audio, Video, and IT Professionals!
Each item we offer has been hand selected by our team and achieves our standards for premium quality. Our factory-partners employ industry environmental standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001 or RoHS.
Can't Beat the Price
With our factory direct low pricing, fast same-day shipping, flexible Amazon-matched return policy and a lifetime warranty on most non-electrical items, you can purchase InstallerParts products with maximum confidence.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/310464020303?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT HDTV Outdoor Amplified Antenna HD TV ...
While a whole house, outdoor antenna system is ideal for getting HD programming distributed to all TV’s at once, rental properties discourage ... in either a 30 mile range edition, or a 50 mile amplified option. An included 10-foot coaxial cable aids ...
1. Will the signal from InDoor Antenna travel farther than the OutDoor one or vice versa? 2. Does the signal from InDoor Antenna has better penetrating power than the OutDoor one or vice versa? 3. Are InDoor Antennas better for penetrating multiple walls ...
Cord cutting — casting off the yoke of your cable or satellite TV provider — is ever-more popular these ... you can probably make do with a passive antenna. If not, an amplified model may help. These antennas usually promise reception within a 50 ...