1byone Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna:
Our Super Thin Antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from all your local television stations. So never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again and get all your local channels in crystal clear quality, absolutely free.
At 1byone, we create lasting products that help people benefit from the power of technology and make life better, easier and more fulfilling. Come join our family with over 5 million satisfied customers and counting!
Indoor HDTV Antenna Features:
1). Excellent reception on all FM/VHF/UHF channels.
2). Can be safely painted to match any home décor without affecting reception or resulting in signal loss.
3). The super soft, unobtrusively thin design and powerful reception capabilities make this antenna a top choice for any home.
4). Fast and easy setup in 3 steps:
a. Connect the antenna to “CABLE/ANT IN” on the back of any HDTV.
b. Place the antenna in an optimal position, usually on a wall or window.
c. Scan for channels using your TV's 'Channel Search' and be ready to enjoy free TV!
Indoor TV Antenna Specifications:
Frequency range: 47-230MHz, 470-862MHz
Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
Noise figure: ≤3dB
Power Supply: Via USB Power Adapter(5V/100mA)
1byone Comprehensive Warranty:
All 1byone TV Antennas come with a 30-day money-back guarantee so our customers can purchase without worry. A happy customer experience is our #1 priority and so we also stand by our customers with a 12-month warranty. Simply contact us and we will happily send a replacement if any issues arise.
1. For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.
2. Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.
3. Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
4. Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
5. This is an amplified antenna. If a signal cannot be received when using the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with signal reception.
6. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal. Search B01N5MLC1M on Amazon for the 1byone Converter Box.
The amplified indoor antenna from BAM Cables is an excellent way to receive high definition local channels for free. This HD TV antenna is designed for ease of use and the ability to place in a discrete location. Easily pick up broadcasts within approximately 60 miles (depending on location, topography, and weather). This kit also features a signal amplifier that can be powered from your televisions USB port or with the standard US 110 volt plug that is provided. The amplifier is removable and may enhance weak broadcast signals, so you should test reception with it and without it. Local broadcast stations often include ABC, NBC, FOX, CBS, PBS, and many more. Most TVs built after 2007 have an internal scan to recognize broadcast signals. The antenna is an extremely thin design that will fit in almost any location. The TV antenna comes with a 20 foot coaxial cable that allows you to find the best location and still reach the back of the television. Note: Amplifier is not for use with 220 volt outlets.
Receive local HD digital broadcasts channels for free. This indoor amplified TV antenna comes with dual isolated and adjustable gain controls for improved signal reception of both UHF and VHF channels, and 55dB SmartBoost amplification with low noise filter to improve reception of weaker signals and optimize picture quality.
INTOAM High Quality Indoor HDTV Antenna - 50 Miles Range Amplified TV Antenna with Detachable Amplifier Power Supply for TV 10ft Coax Cable
Note: If there is no signal or clear picture,you can remove the amplifier and hang the receiver a little higher to the window and have a try,remenber to re-scan for channels after each moving
Please check my pictures , and Picture shows Problem-solving methods , IF still not work , please feel free contact to us ,my company will help you and give you best service . Guarantee your 100% satisfaction
Follow this simple tips:
1),Re-scan the channels after installation.
2),Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
3),Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
4),Don¡¯t place or hide the antenna behind the metallic objects. Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
Any time , you can return to item ( within 30 day ) , and get full refund money.
★ Disclaimer ★
Channel reception quality will vary depending on what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers, and your surroundings
Before purchasing this antenna, please check out what channels are available in your area via the websit:
- Omni-directional reception
- Super slim design as 0.02 inch in piano white finish
- Built in 4G LTE Filter, Noise-free Digital Reception
- Paintable & Heat Resistant; Home & Portable Use
- Smart Pass Amplified for balanced short and long range reception
- Multiple installation options: multi-way of fixation for a wall / smooth surface with Velcro fastener
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with your ANTOP Antenna
- Re-scan the channels after each switching of the Smart Switch.
- Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
- Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
- Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
- Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
What's in the box
ANTOP AT-133B Indoor TV Antenna With Attached Amplifier
DC power Adapter
Double Sided Suction Cup
A simple, step-by-step guide to installing the OFA Indoor amplified antenna. For more product information visit: http://www.oneforall.com SV-9323 Indoor Aerial ...
TV Fool’s analysis provides crucial data such as ... An included 10-foot coaxial cable aids in placement flexibility. The strongest indoor antenna of the bunch, Winegard’s amplified Flatwave has the abilit to to pull in broadcasts from as far ...
1. Will the signal from InDoor Antenna travel farther than the OutDoor one or vice versa? 2. Does the signal from InDoor Antenna has better penetrating power than the OutDoor one or vice versa? 3. Are InDoor Antennas better for penetrating multiple walls ...
Verdict : This excellent non-amplified indoor antenna has the benefit ... affiliates — and may have to mount the antenna outside to get the best signal. With a list price of $39, the HD Frequency Cable Cutter Mini is best suited to metropolitan areas ...