Hottly Indoor Amplified HDTV Antenna 60 Mile Range - High Reception Free Gain Low Noise with 10 Ft Coaxial Cable
How to set up?
STEP 1: Stick the antenna on the window/wall
STEP 2: Connect to (ANT IN) on the back of any digital TV or the set-top box
STEP 3:Scan the TV programs
Two really useful websites to find out what channels you should be able to get at your home
1. Antennaweb.org is run by the Consumer Electronics Association and the National Association of Broadcasters.The interface hasn't changed in over a decade, but it's simple and the information is useful.
2. TVFool.com is more complex, but gives a lot more detail including gorgeous plots of theoretical signal strength and where the broadcast towers are located.
Tips: And if you're looking for a cable-style TV schedule, TitanTV.com is a free Web service that lists local programming.
Model Number: W007TV
Frequency Range: VHF 47-240Mhz, UHF 470-862Mhz
Receiving Range: FM/VHF/UHF
Maximum Output Level: 100dBμV
Color: Black and White Color(Both sides)
Gain: 30dB with Amplifier
Noise Figure: ≤3Db
1* Hottly 60 Miles Range HDTV Antenna.
1* High Gain and Low Noise Signla Booster.
1* User Manual.
4* EVA Stickers.
1byone Super Thin Indoor HDTV Antenna:
Our Super Thin Antenna is specially designed for receiving digital over-the-air (OTA) TV broadcasts from all your local television stations. So never pay hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again and get all your local channels in crystal clear quality, absolutely free.
At 1byone, we create lasting products that help people benefit from the power of technology and make life better, easier and more fulfilling. Come join our family with over 5 million satisfied customers and counting!
Indoor HDTV Antenna Features:
1). Excellent reception on all FM/VHF/UHF channels.
2). Can be safely painted to match any home décor without affecting reception or resulting in signal loss.
3). The super soft, unobtrusively thin design and powerful reception capabilities make this antenna a top choice for any home.
4). Fast and easy setup in 3 steps:
a. Connect the antenna to “CABLE/ANT IN” on the back of any HDTV.
b. Place the antenna in an optimal position, usually on a wall or window.
c. Scan for channels using your TV's 'Channel Search' and be ready to enjoy free TV!
Indoor TV Antenna Specifications:
Frequency range: 47-230MHz, 470-862MHz
Receiving range: FM/VHF/UHF
Noise figure: ≤3dB
Power Supply: Via USB Power Adapter(5V/100mA)
1byone Comprehensive Warranty:
All 1byone TV Antennas come with a 30-day money-back guarantee so our customers can purchase without worry. A happy customer experience is our #1 priority and so we also stand by our customers with a 12-month warranty. Simply contact us and we will happily send a replacement if any issues arise.
1. For flatscreen HDTVs, please check the TV's manual to make sure the TV has a built-in tuner for receiving over-the-air broadcast, and make sure this tuner can receive HD signals or else it will not be able to receive and watch HD channels.
2. Retune your TV and/or digital box from time to time to ensure you are receiving all available services. Retuning takes only a few minutes using the remote control.
3. Signal quality determines the picture quality and how many channels you can receive. Once you receive the antenna, hook it up to your TV, and try moving it around your home to find the placement with the best signal. You might be surprised how many HD channels you can receive!
4. Antenna signal strength can vary depending on distance from the tower, terrain, and weather. Reposition the antenna in a different location if needed. It is best for the antenna to be in line of sight with the TV tower(s) and avoid obstructions. Always re-scan for channels after moving the antenna.
5. This is an amplified antenna. If a signal cannot be received when using the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again. In some instances the amplifier may cause self-oscillation, which may interfere with signal reception.
6. If your TV has no built-in tuner, you can add an ATSC digital converter box to receive the HD signal. Search B01N5MLC1M on Amazon for the 1byone Converter Box.
Vansky Indoor Amplified TV Antenna 50 Miles
Cut the cable and get access to FREE HD programs forever including local news, weather forecast and sitcoms,kids and sports programs etc.
Enjoy crystal clear HDTV shows,720p,1080i,1080p|ATSC available.
Range:50 miles with amplifier
Power supply connector:USB
Before you buy, visit "antennaweb.org" or "antennapoint.com" check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50miles.
If your digital TV antenna is not working as expected, try the following tips:
1, Check to make sure you have correctly connected the digital TV antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver.
2, Re-Scan for Channels. In the TV's setup menu, set the mode to Indoor TV Antenna or Air. Refer to the TV manual for detailed instructions.
3, Reposition the Indoor TV antenna in a different location. Maybe place it higher on a wall or closer to a window.
4, keep the TV antenna away from those big power consumption devices interference, such as air conditioner, refrigerator and microwave oven... etc.
5, This is an amplified TV antenna. If a signal cannot be received with the external amplifier, remove the amplifier and try again.
If the external amplifier can't work as expect,You can also purchase our HDTV Antenna Amplifier Signal Booster Here: B01N2QRBCC.
The actual receivable range may highly dependents on your distance and location.Areas with large obstructions such in valleys, mountains, buildings,etc will reduce effective range.
Always re-scan for TV channels after moving the digital TV antenna, sometimes moving a few feet can make a difference.
At Vansky, we stand strongly behind the craftsmanship of Our Brand Products.
That's why we back them with 45 Days Money Back & One Year Hassle Free Guarantee and provide Friendly, Easy-to-reach Support.
OUREIDA 50 Mile Amplified Indoor HDTV Antenna
Cut the cable and captures free digital HD broadcasts from TV stations surrounding you within 50 Miles.
Free HD Channels
Never pay $1,500 per year for the cable or satellite bill again, and get access to Free HD Channels forever including ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, PBS,etc.
The amplified indoor antenna supports full 1080p HD, 1080i, 1080p, 720p|ATSC.
Choose the right antenna
The HDTV antenna with amplifer provides better reception, Or you don't need to use amplifier if you live near to signal tower.
13FT coax cable makes it easier for you to place it at the position with the best reception. Especially useful for customers whose TV's are quite far away from the windows.
Easy to Set Up
Step 1: Connect antenna to 'ANT IN ' on the back of any HDTV.
Step 2: Place the amplified antenna in an optimal position without obstacles, recommended on a wall or window.
Step 3: Scan the TV channels programs.
Reception Range: 50 Miles
Coax Cable length: 13Ft
Connectors : F Male
Voltage : 5V
Power Supply Connector : USB
Current Consumption : 20mA
The number of channels you get is determined by what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from the towers, and your surroundings.
Before you buy, At first, please visit "tvfool.com" to check how many broadcast towers surrounding you within 50 mile.
★ Disclaimer ★
Channel reception quality will vary depending on what's being broadcast in your area, how far away you are from broadcast towers, and your surroundings
Before purchasing this antenna, please check out what channels are available in your area via the websit:
- Omni-directional reception
- Super slim design as 0.02 inch in piano white finish
- Built in 4G LTE Filter, Noise-free Digital Reception
- Paintable & Heat Resistant; Home & Portable Use
- Smart Pass Amplified for balanced short and long range reception
- Multiple installation options: multi-way of fixation for a wall / smooth surface with Velcro fastener
By following the simple tips below, you can enjoy FREE TV with your ANTOP Antenna
- Re-scan the channels after each switching of the Smart Switch.
- Scan channels monthly to find all available channels including newly added or changed.
- Do not place or hide the antenna in/behind any metallic objects.
- Install the antenna as high as possible and near a window for better reception.
- Keep the antenna away from any high power consumption devices to avoid interference.
What's in the box
ANTOP AT-133B Indoor TV Antenna With Attached Amplifier
DC power Adapter
Double Sided Suction Cup
A simple, step-by-step guide to installing the OFA Indoor amplified antenna. For more product information visit: http://www.oneforall.com SV-9323 Indoor Aerial ...
TV Fool’s analysis provides crucial data such as ... An included 10-foot coaxial cable aids in placement flexibility. The strongest indoor antenna of the bunch, Winegard’s amplified Flatwave has the abilit to to pull in broadcasts from as far ...
1. Will the signal from InDoor Antenna travel farther than the OutDoor one or vice versa? 2. Does the signal from InDoor Antenna has better penetrating power than the OutDoor one or vice versa? 3. Are InDoor Antennas better for penetrating multiple walls ...
Verdict : This excellent non-amplified indoor antenna has the benefit ... affiliates — and may have to mount the antenna outside to get the best signal. With a list price of $39, the HD Frequency Cable Cutter Mini is best suited to metropolitan areas ...