Always power down your receiver before connecting or dis-connecting DiSEqC switches to avoid damaging your switch.
We will send from California. It is Switch 4X1 DiSEqC Satellite Dish FTA Receiver LNB LNBF and one of the best quality on the market.
Low noise figure
Low power consumption
High quality weather protection
Frequency range 900-2400MHz
Insertion Loss 3dB
Power Passing 500mA max
Output Connector 75ohms F type female
DC Power 12-20v
Isolation 18dB (min.)
Frequency Range: 950-2400(MHz)
Insertion Loss: 3(dB)
Return Loss: 8(dB)
Normal Working Voltage: 12-20(V)
DC Power Consumption: 10(mA)
DC Max Power Passing: 500(mA)
Impedance(all ports): 75(Ω)
Switching Signal : DiSEqC 1.0、2.0
1. Zinc die-cast housing, nickel-plated.
2. Excellent quality component, professional circuit design and low loss.
3. Excellent quality chip, professional program design and compatible with more types of satellite receiver.
4. Can work normally outdoors under unsheltered circumstance, exquisite plastic case shell attached.
5. DiSEqC 2.0, supports bi-directional DiSEqC full control functions.
6. Select one of four satellite signals through DiSEqC commands supplied from satellite receiver
7. Utilize one coaxial cable to transmit control instruction and satellite signal simultaneously.
8. Support DiSEqC "standby" command.
By leveraging the Johansson 9742 multi-switch, DBS operators can simplify whole-home deployments ... legacy non-single cable and DiSEqC (Digital Satellite Equipment Control) installations; CENELEC (European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization ...
Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release ... announced today its powerful Channel Stacking Switch (CSS) technology has been tapped by Unitron Group for its new Johansson single cable multi-switch, the 9742. Entropic's current ...