Frequency Range: 950-2400(MHz)
Insertion Loss: 3(dB)
Return Loss: 8(dB)
Normal Working Voltage: 12-20(V)
DC Power Consumption: 10(mA)
DC Max Power Passing: 500(mA)
Impedance(all ports): 75(Ω)
Switching Signal : DiSEqC 1.0、2.0
We will send from California. It is Switch 4X1 DiSEqC Satellite Dish FTA Receiver LNB LNBF and one of the best quality on the market.
Always power down your receiver before connecting or dis-connecting DiSEqC switches to avoid damaging your switch.
1. Zinc die-cast housing, nickel-plated.
2. Excellent quality component, professional circuit design and low loss.
3. Excellent quality chip, professional program design and compatible with more types of satellite receiver.
4. Can work normally outdoors under unsheltered circumstance, exquisite plastic case shell attached.
5. DiSEqC 2.0, supports bi-directional DiSEqC full control functions.
6. Select one of four satellite signals through DiSEqC commands supplied from satellite receiver
7. Utilize one coaxial cable to transmit control instruction and satellite signal simultaneously.
8. Support DiSEqC "standby" command.
100% Brand New.
Frequency Range: 950-2400MHz
Insertion Loss: 3dB
Power Passing: 500mA Max
Note: Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. We guarantee the style is the same as shown in the pictures. Thank you!
1 x 4X1 DISEqC Switch
By leveraging the Johansson 9742 multi-switch, DBS operators can simplify whole-home deployments ... legacy non-single cable and DiSEqC (Digital Satellite Equipment Control) installations; CENELEC (European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization ...
Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release ... announced today its powerful Channel Stacking Switch (CSS) technology has been tapped by Unitron Group for its new Johansson single cable multi-switch, the 9742. Entropic's current ...