Always power down your receiver before connecting or dis-connecting DiSEqC switches to avoid damaging your switch.
We will send from California. It is Switch 4X1 DiSEqC Satellite Dish FTA Receiver LNB LNBF and one of the best quality on the market.
Digi wave DGS41K Dissect switch enables users of satellite receivers to get access to programs from several satellite positions. The switch can cooperate with majority of digital receivers on the market.
This DISEqCcomes with protective cover, is a 4x1 DISEqC Switch that allows for simultaneous connections for up to 4 satellites to be hooked up and linked into one receiver. This DISEqC switch is compatible with most FTA, or free to air receivers such as the common SonicView, Coolsat, and various other receivers.
- Bandwidth: 950-2400MHZ
- Type: 2x1
- LNB switched by 13V/18V Insertion Loss: 3dB
- Normal Working Voltage 12-20(V) DC Power Consumption 10(mA) DC Max Power Passing 500(mA) Impedance(all ports) 75(Ω)
- Switching Signal : DiSEqC 1.0、2.0 Connectors:"F"type female
- 1. Zinc die-cast housing, nickel-plated.
- 2. Excellent quality component, professional circuit design and low loss.
- 3. Excellent quality chip, professional program design and compatible with more types of satellite receiver.
- 4. Can work normally outdoors under unsheltered circumstance, exquisite plastic case shell attached.
- 5. DiSEqC 2.0, supports bi-directional DiSEqC full control functions.
- 6. Select one of four satellite signals through DiSEqC commands supplied from satellite receiver
- 7. Utilize one coaxial cable to transmit control instruction and satellite signal simultaneously.
- 8. Support DiSEqC "standby" command.
1 Piece 2X1 DISEqC Switch
By leveraging the Johansson 9742 multi-switch, DBS operators can simplify whole-home deployments ... legacy non-single cable and DiSEqC (Digital Satellite Equipment Control) installations; CENELEC (European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization ...
Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release ... announced today its powerful Channel Stacking Switch (CSS) technology has been tapped by Unitron Group for its new Johansson single cable multi-switch, the 9742. Entropic's current ...